Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Cannibal Holocaust (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   SHAM031/201 - Cannibal Holocaust: The Artwork (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/cannibal-holocaust/6458-sham031-201-cannibal-holocaust-artwork.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th February 2012 04:47 PM

The cover isn't the greatest, but it's not the worst. I'm not fond of it, so I'm using the classic Go Video artwork.

Rik 27th February 2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 220334)
The cover isn't the greatest, but it's not the worst. I'm not fond of it, so I'm using the classic Go Video artwork.

No, that award goes to the HOTEOTP one which is why I'm using the slightly better razor one

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 28th February 2012 06:01 PM

5 Attachment(s)
GO!

Were always purveyors of fine art.

So when are Shameless gonna give us SS EXPERIMENT CAMP using the below artwork.

I've said it a hundred times.....a decent UK release of this trash would sell by the truckload!

Especially with the below as a reverse!

mr 420 29th February 2012 09:17 AM

If I remember correctly S.S Experiment Camp had an (uncut?) re-release a few years back on R2 by the dodgy Jef Films. I'm sure that this was passed uncut by the BBFC too! What a shame it turned out to be a bootleg.

As for GO Video artwork always being superb, have you ever seen the covers for The Black Cat or Scared To Death? My god, they're awful!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 5th March 2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs (Post 220632)
GO!

Were always purveyors of fine art.

So when are Shameless gonna give us SS EXPERIMENT CAMP using the below artwork.

I've said it a hundred times.....a decent UK release of this trash would sell by the truckload!

Especially with the below as a reverse!

I passed this suggestion onto Shameless and good news Reaps, they have and are still considering SS Experiment Camp as a future release, along with possibly some Michele Saovi goodies too. But who knows if anything will come of it - personally I would love it to, but only time will tell.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th March 2012 06:46 PM

Great news Kyle - thanks for the update.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 5th March 2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 222122)
I passed this suggestion onto Shameless and good news Reaps, they have and are still considering SS Experiment Camp as a future release, along with possibly some Michele Saovi goodies too. But who knows if anything will come of it - personally I would love it to, but only time will tell.

Well done young man!:clap:

'Bout time this scuzzy z grade trash was given a UK outing,if nothing else,for the uproar,controversy and heart attacks it caused to the moral guardians!

Ol' Mary will be spinning in her grave!

Get thinking of those taglines!:pound: