All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree88Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd November 2010, 08:03 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr 420 View Post
Yup, thats why I said I found a third.
OK I thought you only found one because the main page index with the doco and the idents has 2 and the video ident A-Z page has another 2 = 4

Tried the one above about going back skip at the beginning of the doco but didn't work :-(

thexperiment podcasts

Last edited by shawnduhast; 22nd November 2010 at 09:20 PM.
Old 23rd November 2010, 11:34 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnduhast View Post
OK I thought you only found one because the main page index with the doco and the idents has 2 and the video ident A-Z page has another 2 = 4

Tried the one above about going back skip at the beginning of the doco but didn't work :-(
Ah!, so I've another two to get. Didn't know they were there. Many thanks. I found that as soon as Graham Bright comes on press the 'prevoius chapter' button and you should get the trailer.
Old 23rd November 2010, 08:56 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Was watching disc 2 in the living room and just as I was getting to Gestapos last orgy, the dvd player switched off Now the dvd player doesn't work
I new this was a nasties collection, but seriously, it broke the dvd player. I'm now too scared to try it in my ps3
Old 24th November 2010, 01:03 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

I was surprised to find that I was able to order the limited edition of this set from Amazon on the 13th of November, estimated arrival date of the 19th. Still hasn't shown up and Amazon are telling me to give it until the end of the month to see if it arrives. Anyone else still waiting for their copy from Amazon? My concern is that they may try to palm me off with the unlimited edition. I mean I'll be happy if it just arrives in either form but I ordered the limited version so that's what I'd like to receive, obviously.
Old 25th November 2010, 07:01 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

My order from amazon took 11 days to arrive after I got the 'your order has been dispatched' email from them! I was just about to contact them when it arrived!

Not sure why it took so long, I ordered a book on Monday evening and it arrived yesterday, used the same postage options.
Old 25th November 2010, 07:37 AM
Cultist

Maybe there was a postal glitch somewhere as something that was dispatched from play on the 11/11 I'm still waiting for but stuff sent (by different co.) the following week arrived that week?????

thexperiment podcasts
Old 25th November 2010, 07:47 AM
Cult Rookie

My copy was delayed by a week or so, but I still received this about 3 weeks ago from amazon. Not sure why your copies have been delayed / dispatched late.
Old 26th November 2010, 02:41 PM
Cult Rookie

Hey folks,

Here's a youtube link to my vid review on this and a link to my tumblr, if you like please follow me:

Glasgore
Old 26th November 2010, 04:33 PM
Active Cultist

Just to let you all know that this is now completely SOLD OUT. If you've ordered it from amazon you will be receive an email requesting you re-order the new version which doesn't include the postcard set. Apart from that the discs are identical.

amazon: Video Nasties: The Definitive Guide DVD
Old 26th November 2010, 09:48 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Morris View Post
Just to let you all know that this is now completely SOLD OUT. If you've ordered it from amazon you will be receive an email requesting you re-order the new version which doesn't include the postcard set. Apart from that the discs are identical.

amazon: Video Nasties: The Definitive Guide DVD
Just received the limited
Must have gotten in right at the end.

Like this? Share it using the links below!