Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > VHS & Exploitation > Censorship

Like Tree88Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th August 2010, 01:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post

And yes, I'd definitely be interested in a trailers package if you put one together for Arrow.
It would be more as just an additional extra. There's enough trailer discs on the market from the looks of things! The challenge is finding ones no one has used.

Speaking of which, that 42nd Street Forever XXX Edition looks fun!
Old 7th August 2010, 03:47 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Pre ordered my copy .

Thats sounds a good idea for future ARROW releases Calum .
Old 21st August 2010, 04:48 PM
Active Cultist

Just a reminder folks - our documentary Video Nasties: Moral Panic, Censorship and Videotape will be getting it's World Premiere screening at Frightfest on Monday 30th August at 11:15am. Afterwards we'll be joined on stage for a panel discussion by Martin Barker, David Hyman (BBFC), Allan Bryce and Tobe Hooper, and chaired by writer Damon Wise.

Would be great to see some of you there! Video Nasties: Moral Panic, Censorship and Videotape

Also note that for the past year Nucleus Films have been busy amassing a whole new load of original 35mm trailers in preparation for volume 3 of Grindhouse Trailer Classics, all of which have NEVER been seen on any previous trailer compilations. The trailers are currently sitting at our telecine facility house waiting to be transferred.
Old 21st August 2010, 06:24 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Nice!

So come on Marc,apart from 'APES',what other film titles have you got up your sleeve?

Spill the beans time!

Between firms like Shameless,Arrow and yourself and Mr West,UK genre fans are getting what they want at last!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 22nd August 2010, 10:13 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man View Post
Between firms like Shameless,Arrow and yourself and Mr West,UK genre fans are getting what they want at last!
And about time too.

Such care and consideration in giving exploitation and cult oddities worthy U.K. releases has been long overdue. We all know it.

Marc, count me in for a couple of copies of GTC 3 when this title is on it's way. Believe it or not, but i've yet to see the first two volumes despite owning them both. Never had the chance. But i've no doubt GTC and GTC 2 will be another enjoyable viewing experience when i eventually get the opportunity to play them.
Old 22nd August 2010, 11:44 AM
Active Cultist

Get those discs watched!
Old 23rd August 2010, 01:01 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
that 42nd Street Forever XXX Edition looks fun!
It is, although I find that I have to be in the right frame of mind, as it were.
Old 24th August 2010, 01:46 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

You mean right hand frame of mind?
Old 24th August 2010, 03:24 PM
Cultist in Training

Send a message via MSN to truckturner Send a message via Yahoo to truckturner Send a message via Skype™ to truckturner

This is my must see film at Frightfest. I'm so excited for both the DVD release and screening
Old 27th August 2010, 10:25 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I'm intrigued by this release and will be getting hold of it upon release. I'm interested in the doc alone, but like others, will be glad to get a definitive collection of the original trailers. Part of the fun of my first Shameless release was going through the trailers.

Like this? Share it using the links below!