Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Christmas Giveaway 2012 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=416)
-   -   Christmas Comp #7 - Demons Steelbook - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/christmas-giveaway-2012/10075-christmas-comp-7-demons-steelbook-finished.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 7th December 2012 08:37 AM

Christmas Comp #7 - Demons Steelbook - FINISHED

Hey hey hey,

It's time for another Daily Christmas Countdown! Horray!

Up for grabs today is the brilliant steelbook from Arrow Video containing both Demons and Demons 2. Here's all those lovely details...

DEMONS STEELBOOK

With Demons, a frenzied slice of gore heavy shock cinema that gives up on logic and instead assaults the screen with a riot of X-Rated violence, face chewing Zombies and pounding Heavy Metal. In a mysterious cinema, an audience are watching a brutal horror flick when the horror rips out of the screen, unleashing a swarm of slathering Demons who are intent on spreading their evil plague across the globe.

In Demons 2 the TV brings Hell direct to your Living Room. Out of the dark Forbidden Zone, the world s ugliest zombies are causing carnage in an apartment block, eating the residents and spreading their deadly plague. This Italian splatter classic will leave you in fear of turning on the Television...

Time to tool up and take no prisoners... The Demons are coming!

THIS AMAZING EDITION INCLUDES:

- Limited Edition SteelBookTM packaging
- Collector's Booklet featuring brand new writing on both films by Calum Wadell
- Brand new HD restorations of both films
- Optional English and Italian audio
- English subtitles for Italian and English (SDH) audio for both films

DEMONS SPECIAL FEATURES:

- The audio recollections of director Lamberto Bava, Special Make-Up Creations Artist Sergio Stivaletti and Journalist Loris Curci
- The audio recollections of the cast and crew, featuring Lamberto Bava, Sergio Stivaletti, Geretta Geretta and Claudio Simonetti
- Dario s Demon Days: Producer Dario Argento discusses the inception of Demons
- Defining an Era in Music: Composer Claudio Simonetti on the Demons Soundtrack
- Luigi Cozzi s Top Italian Terrors: Cozzi discusses the highpoints of SpaghettiSplatter

DEMONS 2 SPECIAL FEATURES:

- The audio recollections of director Lamberto Bava, Mechanical Creations & Transformation Artist Sergio Stivaletti and Journalist Loris Curci
- Creating Creature Carnage: Extensive Interview with makeup man Sergio Stivaletti
- Bava to Bava: Luigi Cozzi tracks the history of the Italian horror film; from Riccardo Freda and Mario Bava to the end of the golden age with Michele Soavi and Lamberto Bava as well as considering recent Italian horror films.

-------------------

TO WIN...

Simply answer the below question...

DEMONS has one incredible soundtrack. But what is the band who sang this song in the film?

Christmas Competition - YouTube

Think you know the answer? Simply PM (Private Message) me your answer. If you're correct, you'll be entered into the random draw for this prize tomorrow. :)

Good luck,

Kyle

bedorca 7th December 2012 08:40 AM

I already have this lovely item so I'll sit this one out.

Good luck everyone!

PaulD 7th December 2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bedorca (Post 299599)
I already have this lovely item so I'll sit this one out.

Good luck everyone!

Same here. I actually won it in the weekly comp on here. It's an excellent prize. Good luck guys!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 7th December 2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 299604)
Same here. I actually won it in the weekly comp on here. It's an excellent prize. Good luck guys!

Quite a few people will have this steelbook already, which means those who enter will obviously have a greater chance of winning. :nod:

Hawkmonger 7th December 2012 09:55 AM

I only have Demons 2 on BD (and DVD but i'm trying to sell that at a later date when it goes OOP), so it will be worth a try for Demons alone.

fuzzymctiger 7th December 2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 299607)
Quite a few people will have this steelbook already, which means those who enter will obviously have a greater chance of winning. :nod:

I've got the Limited Editions of both, but cause I'm a greedy bugger, and want all the steelbooks, I've entered. If I win this, all I will need is ZFE (Got the slipcase on order), and the upcoming mysterious White steelbook. :pop2:

PaulD 7th December 2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 299628)
. If I win this, all I will need is ZFE (Got the slipcase on order), and the upcoming mysterious White steelbook. :pop2:

What's the upcoming mysterious white steelbook? Obviously it's mysterious so you don't know but where did you hear about it?

fuzzymctiger 7th December 2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 299629)
What's the upcoming mysterious white steelbook? Obviously it's mysterious so you don't know but where did you hear about it?

A while back, way back, they said the colours of their next 3 steelbooks were going to be Yellow (Lady Snowblood), Orange (ZFE), and White. Lady Snowblood was known at the time, ZFE had just been leaked, so people guessed it was that, but what the White could be, we don't know.

sawyer6 7th December 2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 299631)
A while back, way back, they said the colours of their next 3 steelbooks were going to be Yellow (Lady Snowblood), Orange (ZFE), and White. Lady Snowblood was known at the time, ZFE had just been leaked, so people guessed it was that, but what the White could be, we don't know.

Oh yeah you're talking about the mythical white steelbook :D

Darryl 7th December 2012 02:36 PM

I've sent in my answer!

Luckily for me I have the soundtrack on my iPod so I knew it already :happy: Would love to win this as for some reason I've put off buying it for a while so hopefully I get some luck!