Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Christmas Giveaway 2012 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=416)
-   -   Christmas Comp #11 - Dragon Ball Z Box Set! - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/christmas-giveaway-2012/10097-christmas-comp-11-dragon-ball-z-box-set-finished.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 11th December 2012 10:53 AM

Christmas Comp #11 - Dragon Ball Z Box Set! - FINISHED

In today's Christmas Countdown Competition we're giving away something for your kids...and awesome people; DRAGON BALL Z! Woo!

A perfect Christmas present for a young one in your life or yourself! Here's all the details...

DRAGON BALL Z - COMPLETE SEASON ONE

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/...s/MANG6000.jpg

“A PURE EXPRESSION OF EVERYTHING THAT’S GREAT ABOUT ANIME.”
ESCAPIST MAGAZINE

One of the biggest anime franchises of all time – and the one that introduced many anime fans to the genre in the first place – finally comes to DVD in the UK, digitally remastered from the original Japanese film masters and captured in high-definition widescreen!

Key talent:

Scripted by Akira Toriyama (creator of the manga on which it was based) and directed by Daisuke Nishio.

Synopsis:

The Saiyans are coming! The last survivors of a cruel, warrior race, these ruthless villains have carved a path of destruction across the galaxy, and now they have set their sights on Earth. They will stop at nothing until they have the wish-granting powers of the seven magic Dragon Balls for their very own.

With the fate of his family, friends, and the entire human race hanging in the balance, Goku, the Earth’s greatest hero, must rise to meet the approaching threat. As he prepares for the fight of his life, Goku embarks on an epic journey that will take him to other worlds, pit him against new and old enemies alike, and force him to confront the dark secrets of his own past. At the end of his path, the most powerful opponent he has ever faced awaits – the evil Saiyan Prince Vegeta!

We like it because:

This release is pretty much the Holy Grail for Dragon Ball Z fans. Featuring 39 episodes over six discs, it delivers over 900 minutes of pure anime action beautifully remastered to create a stunning visual and audio experience. Dragon Ball Z has never looked or sounded this good before.

Hot Quotes:

“A lot of fun from start to finish.” DVD TALK

Special Features:

- Revised English dialogue – English voice track with original Japanese music in Dolby 5.1.
- Dragon Ball Z Rebirth featurette.
- A New Look featurette.
- Textless opening and closing.
- Trailers.

-----------------

TO WIN....

Remember Pokemon? Of course you do! Well, to win this awesome prize, you'll have to take a trip down memory lane complete with your pokedeck and balls in your hand. (oo-er).

Simply identify the below Pokemon names!

Ha - nice and easy if you're a fan. If not, you're going to have to work for this prize!

Again, each one you get correct, your name will be entered into the random draw.

Just PM (Private Message) me your answers!

Good luck,

Kyle :woot:

fuzzymctiger 11th December 2012 10:54 AM

Why the hell not huh? Its Dragonball Z after all, and i know Pokemon like the back of my hand! :pop2:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 11th December 2012 10:55 AM

I wish we could do the original Pokemon show! That would've been so much fun :nod:

Hawkmonger 11th December 2012 10:57 AM

My childhood in a box set?! :rockon:
I'm in, gimme a tick...

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 11th December 2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 300756)
Why the hell not huh? Its Dragonball Z after all, and i know Pokemon like the back of my hand! :pop2:

Who was your faviourite Pokemon, Fuzzy? Don't say their name if it's one of the answers though!

Edgeworth 11th December 2012 11:04 AM

Easiest competition yet! :coolblue:

sawyer6 11th December 2012 11:20 AM

Yes,too easy !

gag 11th December 2012 11:23 AM

Never took any interest in Pokemon
so u lucky if I know one so have to do my homework if I want to enter ...

fuzzymctiger 11th December 2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 300763)
Who was your faviourite Pokemon, Fuzzy? Don't say their name if it's one of the answers though!

Hard choice! I always loved Lapras and Sandshrew, but Eevee is probably pretty high up.

Actually I decided. It's Munchlax. :tongue1:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 11th December 2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 300775)
Hard choice! I always loved Lapras and Sandshrew, but Eevee is probably pretty high up.

Actually I decided. It's Munchlax. :tongue1:

What about Jynx?!