Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Collecting Shameless (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   My Shameless Collection (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/collecting-shameless/10782-my-shameless-collection.html)

Rassilon 14th April 2013 11:37 AM

My Shameless Collection

1 Attachment(s)
Took me a while but I now own all the Shameless titles. Not many double dips besides NYR and Black Cat. Very proud of this. Hope they add more. I got the Sex boxset near the start so never bought the titles as singles. :)

Attachment 106948

Slippery Jack 14th April 2013 11:42 AM

Coooool :cool: Is it just the lighting, or are a bunch of those still in their plastic wrapping . . . ?

platostotal 14th April 2013 12:25 PM

Nice.

Nordicdusk 15th April 2013 10:47 PM

Thats pretty sweet looks so great when they are all together. Im still trying to get all the Arrow titles before really digging into shameless i only have five so far will have to double dip wit NYR myself i have it on Blu Ray.

Rassilon 22nd April 2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 335746)
Coooool :cool: Is it just the lighting, or are a bunch of those still in their plastic wrapping . . . ?

Hey Jack, yes several are still sealed. I am a stay at home father so watching these gems is always a special ocassion when my girls are at there grandads. That said I have watched another three since posting the pic.

BAKA 23rd April 2013 03:43 PM

Is there a difference between Black Cats :shocked: Or do you randomly have two and have one reveresed?

Rassilon 24th April 2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 337193)
Is there a difference between Black Cats :shocked: Or do you randomly have two and have one reveresed?

The reason I have two Black Cats is - Black Cat I bought as a single title before I collected Shameless (I just wanted to watch the film). Then about a year later I wanted New York Ripper and had started a nice yellow collection. at the time HMV were selling NYR fan edition for 9 pound. But the Fulci box was 12. So I'd get Manhattan Baby for 2 pound. A no brainer really. I discovered the Fulci box had NYR fan edition in and not NYR #1 which didn't bother me at the time until as my collection was becoming complete I wanted #1 to make up the logo so had to buy it 2nd hand.

BAKA 24th April 2013 01:23 PM

Ah, so there's no difference? Not like a fan edition of Black Cat, or a newer one with a different reversible cover or something, then? Just wanted to make sure, thanks.

Rassilon 24th April 2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 337341)
Ah, so there's no difference? Not like a fan edition of Black Cat, or a newer one with a different reversible cover or something, then? Just wanted to make sure, thanks.

No difference. The only double ones that are different are NYR. I think Phantom of Death has been released with a reverseable cover. Mine doesn't have one. And of course there's the new version of it with Jack's artwork. Another difference is I think Oasis of Fear had a slightly different cover when released. Now its the same cover but you can see breasts between the dudes legs.

lfulci 10th September 2013 06:38 PM

Got them all, except the box-sets (as I have the singles) and

Phantom
Ratman
Black Cat
Night train
Cannibal
Manhattan Baby
-> just not my kind of film

Amsterdamned
House of laughing windows
Stange Vice