Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Collecting Shameless
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th April 2013, 11:37 AM
Ex-Member

Default My Shameless Collection

Took me a while but I now own all the Shameless titles. Not many double dips besides NYR and Black Cat. Very proud of this. Hope they add more. I got the Sex boxset near the start so never bought the titles as singles.

all.jpg
Old 14th April 2013, 11:42 AM
Cult Acolyte

Coooool Is it just the lighting, or are a bunch of those still in their plastic wrapping . . . ?
Rassilon likes this.
Old 14th April 2013, 12:25 PM
Cult Acolyte

Nice.
Old 15th April 2013, 10:47 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Thats pretty sweet looks so great when they are all together. Im still trying to get all the Arrow titles before really digging into shameless i only have five so far will have to double dip wit NYR myself i have it on Blu Ray.
Old 22nd April 2013, 11:03 PM
Ex-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Coooool Is it just the lighting, or are a bunch of those still in their plastic wrapping . . . ?
Hey Jack, yes several are still sealed. I am a stay at home father so watching these gems is always a special ocassion when my girls are at there grandads. That said I have watched another three since posting the pic.
Slippery Jack and Mariocki like this.
Old 23rd April 2013, 03:43 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Is there a difference between Black Cats Or do you randomly have two and have one reveresed?
Old 24th April 2013, 12:05 PM
Ex-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Is there a difference between Black Cats Or do you randomly have two and have one reveresed?
The reason I have two Black Cats is - Black Cat I bought as a single title before I collected Shameless (I just wanted to watch the film). Then about a year later I wanted New York Ripper and had started a nice yellow collection. at the time HMV were selling NYR fan edition for 9 pound. But the Fulci box was 12. So I'd get Manhattan Baby for 2 pound. A no brainer really. I discovered the Fulci box had NYR fan edition in and not NYR #1 which didn't bother me at the time until as my collection was becoming complete I wanted #1 to make up the logo so had to buy it 2nd hand.
Old 24th April 2013, 01:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Ah, so there's no difference? Not like a fan edition of Black Cat, or a newer one with a different reversible cover or something, then? Just wanted to make sure, thanks.
Old 24th April 2013, 10:31 PM
Ex-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Ah, so there's no difference? Not like a fan edition of Black Cat, or a newer one with a different reversible cover or something, then? Just wanted to make sure, thanks.
No difference. The only double ones that are different are NYR. I think Phantom of Death has been released with a reverseable cover. Mine doesn't have one. And of course there's the new version of it with Jack's artwork. Another difference is I think Oasis of Fear had a slightly different cover when released. Now its the same cover but you can see breasts between the dudes legs.
Old 10th September 2013, 06:38 PM
Cult Rookie

Got them all, except the box-sets (as I have the singles) and

Phantom
Ratman
Black Cat
Night train
Cannibal
Manhattan Baby
-> just not my kind of film

Amsterdamned
House of laughing windows
Stange Vice
Baba Yaga
Venus in Furs
Strip nude
Watch Me
-> for I have them issued by different labels

I'm more in the Giallo and Sexploitation genre

Like this? Share it using the links below!