Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Collecting Shameless (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Shameless Booklets (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/collecting-shameless/10888-shameless-booklets.html)

Nordicdusk 13th May 2013 08:34 PM

Shameless Booklets

I just wanted to ask do all Shameless releases come with booklets. Night Train Murders and Footprints on the Moon arrived today and both dont have a booklet. They were not sealed when i got them so im thinking they were taken out buy the guy i got them from.

PaulD 13th May 2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 341277)
I just wanted to ask do all Shameless releases come with booklets. Night Train Murders and Footprints on the Moon arrived today and both dont have a booklet. They were not sealed when i got them so im thinking they were taken out buy the guy i got them from.

Nah, only a few have booklets. Don't Torture a Duckling, Fulci Box of Terror, New York Ripper (reissue) and Dellamorte Dellamore. I think they are the only ones.

Nordicdusk 13th May 2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 341278)
Nah, only a few have booklets. Don't Torture a Duckling, Fulci Box of Terror, New York Ripper (reissue) and Dellamorte Dellamore. I think they are the only ones.

Cheers Paul thats the answer i wanted to hear otherwise i would of had to buy them again when i opened them and i saw no booklet i felt a little empty inside :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th May 2013 10:10 PM

I saw this topic and thought "Booklets? Whats he on about?" :confused:

Then realized i don't have any of the films Mr D lists. Well i have them, just not from Shameless.

SCM 14th May 2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 341278)

What's the booklet like for Dellamorte Dellamore? I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

PaulD 14th May 2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCM (Post 341433)
What's the booklet like for Dellamorte Dellamore? I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

It's 6 pages of Alan Jones talking about the film and it's history, with snippets of interviews from Soavi. Typical kinda booklet really (in a good way!)

SCM 14th May 2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 341458)
It's 6 pages of Alan Jones talking about the film and it's history, with snippets of interviews from Soavi. Typical kinda booklet really (in a good way!)

Nordicdusk 14th May 2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 341295)
I saw this topic and thought "Booklets? Whats he on about?" :confused:

Then realized i don't have any of the films Mr D lists. Well i have them, just not from Shameless.

Im sure your not the only one here that thinks whats he on about now ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th May 2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 341501)
Im sure your not the only one here that thinks whats he on about now ;)

:lol:

incognito schmuck 2nd October 2014 02:15 PM

These would be great with booklets! Doesn't have to be as fancy as Criterion, but something would be niceā€¦ that empty void left of the disc is such a sad sight :(