Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Collecting Shameless (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   What the Zaavi? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/collecting-shameless/117-what-zaavi.html)

Almar@Cult Labs 21st January 2008 10:25 PM

What the Zaavi?

Hello beautiful people...

If any of you are passing a Zavvi store in the near future would you mind popping your head in and asking why they don't stock any Shameless titles? I went in tonight to the massive Oxford Street store and they've got a huge horror section filled with all sorts of dodgy tat and not our tat! No wonder no one wants to risk starting an exploitation label these days.

*fume*

...and relax! :)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 21st January 2008 10:26 PM

It's totally bollocks!EVERYONE HEAD TO HMV! Every one of their branches in the west of scotland has your titles:)

Almar@Cult Labs 21st January 2008 10:29 PM

God bless HMV. Seriously - without them stocking us we'd be ****ed.

Right off to bed now - getting delirious!

JAMIOUSE 28th January 2008 06:30 PM

Is there any reason why Zavvi are not stocking Shameless titles? My local Zavvi up here in York hardly ever adds new dvd's, except the latest blockbusters and Captivity! Accross the road at HMV it's a different story, I went in today and they had Flavia and Manhatten Baby proudly displayed in the horror section. They have all of Shameless's releases.

Almar@Cult Labs 28th January 2008 08:30 PM

If there's a demand for stuff shops usually end up stocking it. So if you get really bored please feel free to ask them in Zavvi!

Otherwise welcome to the forums and thanks for finding our DVDs! :)

vipco 9th March 2008 12:27 AM

The Zavvi store in Belfast had no Shameless titles on their shelves, infact their whole Horror section was pretty poor.
I never knew about Shameless untill a guy on another horror site started a Thread about Late Night Trains, then I noticed Falvia and Killer Nun at HMV in Belfast and bought them. I then went on the internet to find out any info on other titles and ended up here.
I'll definitely be adding a lot more of the Shameless range to my collection.

Almar@Cult Labs 10th March 2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vipco (Post 1672)
I'll definitely be adding a lot more of the Shameless range to my collection.

Music to my ears! Yes you won't find us in any Zavvi stores... yet! We have been working on that (as you can imagine) and there's light at the end of the tunnel so will keep y'all briefed on that if it happens. Meanwhile HMV continue to stock us and any comments you pass on to staff like hey why don't you stock them all do really help. Customers requesting titles really helps :)

RobbieD 10th March 2008 02:19 PM

Forbidden Planet would be a perfect place to stock titles as they sell a lot of cult & horror stuff.

SShaw 10th March 2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobbieD (Post 1711)
Forbidden Planet would be a perfect place to stock titles as they sell a lot of cult & horror stuff.

FP do stock Shameless titles, in Bristol anyway. The Bristol store has a mini-display of Shameless titles.

Scott

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th March 2008 07:17 PM

Was in HMV in Argyle st yesterday-it was mobbed and well stocked up on shameless....went in to zavvi next door and there was three people in the whole shop,the horror section was absolutely pathetic.....with not a shameless,redemption or anchor bay release in sight:mad: