Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Collecting Shameless

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st May 2008, 11:18 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Still not watched my FRIGHTENED WOMAN disc - I know that the guys at shameless, along with Marc Morris, put in a lot of hard work to ensure that the release definitive. Need to give it a watch soon.
Old 21st May 2008, 11:46 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

And we did it all for you Paul! And you've not watched it? That's it - I'm folding the company!

Old 21st May 2008, 12:23 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Hahaha, slacker, aren't I?

It's at the tope of my "to watch pile", can't wait to see it, especially after reading Jonny's review. Just been a little preoccupied with moving house, wedding preparations, launching Mondo Blu and having house guests for the last THREE WEEKS.

Still, I'm hoping normality will prevail next week... it had better, as I've got a mountain of viewing to catch up on.
Old 25th December 2011, 04:14 PM
Cultist

My favourites gotta be The Bronx Wariors boxset / Le Orme / The Designated Victim / My Dear Killer / What Have They Done To Your Daughters? / Watch Me When I Kill.
Old 25th December 2011, 05:32 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Lots of favourites,mostly the exclusives (for the English language territory) and the "exclusive edits" of some titles (Baba Yaga,Frightened Woman etc...)!
Old 28th March 2012, 10:59 AM
Cult Rookie

I love films that are inspired by the "Zeitgeist" of the 60s & early seventies, that means these films have a cool & groovy soundtrack, great 60s set design, cool haicuts, cool clothing, a strange story and some talks about the (sexual and political) "revolution" that was going on back in those days. That's way Baba Yaga, Femina Ridens, Oasis Of Fear and Footprints On the Moon are my favourite shameless releases.

I also own some of your "horror" DVDs, but most of these are not my bag though I am a lover of gore and splatte stuff.

Like this? Share it using the links below!