Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Collecting Shameless
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th April 2008, 06:42 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Any promotional flyers Al? I'll gladly pass 'em out in my tile shop.....unless they're a snooty old bird or bloke,whose likely to keel over at watching NEW YORK RIPPER.....on the other hand FRIGHTENED WOMAN or VENUS IN FURS may rekindle an old spark..must get at least a couple of hundred folk through the door each week....
Also;my 2 warehouse goons...when they've nothing to do I send them on a flyer drop,so it wouldn't be a problem mate.....anything for the cause...
Old 24th April 2008, 07:05 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Now there's a seriously generous offer! Very good of you but no we have no flyers. Added to that Zavvi will make by far the most money on each unit sold and whilset I think it's a good opportunity to brings new fans on board and for you loyal guys 'n' gals (is it just still Sarah?) to get hold of the titles at a nice price I'd hate to see your efforts just go to line their pockets more. Plus your 'goons' sound scary!

Every day is a pleasant surprise on these boards at the support on offer.
Old 24th April 2008, 07:10 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Sarah and ANGEL mate......my goons are harmless loons mate,but obedient goons and loons.....
Old 25th April 2008, 01:50 PM
Cult Rookie

there's a big ZAVVI store in Birmingham, but Ive not seen the type of display mentioned (or any Shameless DVDs), when I had a look trhough it last week
Old 25th April 2008, 04:15 PM
Cult Rookie

The large Zavi here doesn't have any Shameless titles at all.

I've had to get em in HMV.

But i wanna buy em fer 8 quid. Didn't you say that was the standee deal, rrp 8 pounds?

I'd buy five right off the bat at that price, without a doubt. Your BABA YAGA trail is brilliant .
Old 25th April 2008, 04:21 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Yup we shouldn't expect to see any Shameless in any Zavvi stores until Bank Holiday Monday 5th May so if you want to get 'em at ?8 off the shelf you'll have to wait a teeny bit longer... I just hope they get them out this time!
Old 25th April 2008, 04:21 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Send a message via MSN to siccoyote

Do I win a prize if I go there and take all their shameless dvds and place them all facing the front covering a section?
Old 25th April 2008, 04:29 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Well the Zavvi deal will mean (assuming it works!) that all 12 DVDs will be displayed face on in a section which would be a first for us as we're usually well hidden elsewhere!
Old 25th April 2008, 05:08 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Well hid elesewhere is true Almar.
I've never saw more than 4 titles in Belfast HMV and they were well tucked away, though I always display them face forward anytime im in.
Any Shameless titles I have to pre order, so im hoping the Zavvi deal covers over here as it would be nice to leave the shop with the films I want first go instead of pre order reciets.

Its not your fault its HMV as I only got Night Trains this month as HMV told me it wasn't released till Oct 08.
Old 25th April 2008, 05:29 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Send a message via MSN to siccoyote

Sorry I meant HMV, we don't have a Zavvi in Burton or Derby.

Like this? Share it using the links below!