Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Competition Archive (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=579)
-   -   Prizes Update (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/competition-archive/1008-prizes-update.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 18th March 2012 11:46 AM

:doh: I think I made a boo-boo.

And to top it all off, I forgot to send the bonus prizes too! :doh: So, next time I'm in, I'll post DD to DrTerror (who's DD i sent to Demoncrat by accident). I'll also post the bonus prizes to Rik (Four Flies), Nekro (Frankenhooker) and Loki (Cannibal Holocaust) along with a bonus film to say sorry for my stupidity!

My mistake guys. I was bound to make an error - sent out so many things.

darthelvis 18th March 2012 12:37 PM

Penetentiary has arrived, thanks again Kyle.

Demoncrat 19th March 2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 224755)

And to top it all off, I forgot to send the bonus prizes too! :doh: So, next time I'm in, I'll post DD to DrTerror (who's DD i sent to Demoncrat by accident). I'll also post the bonus prizes to Rik (Four Flies), Nekro (Frankenhooker) and Loki (Cannibal Holocaust) along with a bonus film to say sorry for my stupidity!

Aha! C'est La vie then. Where do i return this to then?? if its yourself, PM me Kyle....;)

trouserpress 19th March 2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 224755)

If you'd like to send anything to me by accident as well Kyle, I'm only too happy to oblige...

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 19th March 2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 224954)
Aha! C'est La vie then. Where do i return this to then?? if its yourself, PM me Kyle....;)

Ahh keep them Demoncrat :)

Demoncrat 20th March 2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 224985)
Ahh keep them Demoncrat :)

Cheers then!! Cant wait to show this to mates, far outstrips the 4:3 release ive fondled for years ahem.
I love this site!

:clap:

Susan Foreman 20th March 2012 05:37 PM

Many thanks for the 'Holy Flying Circus' and 'Shrine' DVD's

They arrived on Saturday, but I have been laid up in bed with a nasty virus, and this is the first day I have felt up to getting out of bed, and hopping on the computer, so apologies for my 'thank you' being a bit late

PaulD 21st March 2012 11:17 AM

Big thanks to Kyle for the prizes of 21 Jump Street and Red Scorpion as the mystery Valentine's Day prize.

My gratitude is only belated as today was the first day I could get to the sorting office to pick them up. Super-chuffed with Red Scorpion too - it's actually the only Arrow bluray I didn't have so my bluray collection is currently complete (until the next release)!

Thanks again!

Sobral 22nd March 2012 03:54 PM

Received the Red Scorpion BD two days ago, many thanks!! :cool:

Roughale 25th March 2012 07:46 AM

Manipulato hath receiveth! (aka: I got The Shrine BD :woot: - thanks Kyle!)