Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive

Like Tree497Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th October 2012, 04:57 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I know, guys - it's very frustrating! The GBA signed stuff is at the very top of the mailing list and I'll send another email on Monday.

If you're moving house in the very near future and have an address, send it over and I'll put that one down instead.
Old 13th October 2012, 08:09 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
I know, guys - it's very frustrating! The GBA signed stuff is at the very top of the mailing list and I'll send another email on Monday.

If you're moving house in the very near future and have an address, send it over and I'll put that one down instead.
PM'd. I may have sent that address before but I'm not positive. Thanks for responding!
Old 15th October 2012, 09:14 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I lost track, so excuse me that I ask: Did you send out Beneath the Darkness yet? I have not received it so far...
Old 15th October 2012, 09:35 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Hi Roughale

That's one of the prizes that's still waiting to be sent, I'm afraid. If you take a look at http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/kyle...ion-index.html you'll find all the comps that are still waiting to be sent out, etc
Old 15th October 2012, 09:50 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Hi Roughale

That's one of the prizes that's still waiting to be sent, I'm afraid. If you take a look at http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/kyle...ion-index.html you'll find all the comps that are still waiting to be sent out, etc
No problem, I was a week offline and that messed up my head even further

Edit: Nice overview! I spotted my name in Zombie 108 too - completely forgot about that one! If you batch them up into one delivery, I may hqave to send you my office address, if that is ok, just let me know (maybe PM is the better way to communicate that )
Old 15th October 2012, 10:33 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughale View Post
No problem, I was a week offline and that messed up my head even further

Edit: Nice overview! I spotted my name in Zombie 108 too - completely forgot about that one! If you batch them up into one delivery, I may hqave to send you my office address, if that is ok, just let me know (maybe PM is the better way to communicate that )
That all depends on the poster, Roughale. If you would prefer your prizes sent to your office in the future instead, drop me a message and I'll just change your details They'll probably come in packs of two or three, I'm guessing - depends how many are sent out really.
Old 15th October 2012, 10:36 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I only received one [REC] Genesis bottle opener Kyle, I won one on here and the other on Facebook, thought it was strange how just one turned up the other week?
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 15th October 2012, 10:38 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I only received one [REC] Genesis bottle opener Kyle, I won one on here and the other on Facebook, thought it was strange how just one turned up the other week?
Ha - yeah that is a bit odd. Don't worry, your second bottle opener is still done on the mailing list so you will still get it

Have you tried using the thing yet by the way? It's not exactly the most functional bottle opener, but it certainly is one of the most awesome looking!
Rik likes this.
Old 15th October 2012, 10:43 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Ha - yeah that is a bit odd. Don't worry, your second bottle opener is still done on the mailing list so you will still get it

Have you tried using the thing yet by the way? It's not exactly the most functional bottle opener, but it certainly is one of the most awesome looking!
Cool. I haven't used it yet, it's still sealed up, I was planning on saving one and using the other
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 15th October 2012, 10:44 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Cool. I haven't used it yet, it's still sealed up, I was planning on saving one and using the other
Good thinking Rik!
Rik likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!