Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Contraband (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   SHAM043: CONTRABAND - Original Announcement (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/contraband/12102-sham043-contraband-original-announcement.html)

Mojo 3rd June 2014 07:06 AM

Got mine from Amazon yesterday :)

JAMIOUSE 3rd June 2014 09:13 AM

Have you given it a spin yet Mojo? What's the picture quality like?

massi70 3rd June 2014 09:27 AM

does anybody know if the English subtitles with the original Italian audio are optionable?
thanks
Massi

Gold6082 3rd June 2014 09:43 AM

I pre ordered mine with Zavvi on day 1 of going live,it has not yet dispatched. However I am not going to cancel And order elsewhere as I might lose out on the limited edition one.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 3rd June 2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by massi70 (Post 405869)
does anybody know if the English subtitles with the original Italian audio are optionable?
thanks
Massi

I'd wait until someone with the disc can confirm, but they usually are on Shameless releases.

trebor8273 3rd June 2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold6082 (Post 405870)
I pre ordered mine with Zavvi on day 1 of going live,it has not yet dispatched. However I am not going to cancel And order elsewhere as I might lose out on the limited edition one.

delayed till next week, just like house of whipcord and reanimator zavvi are now saying that these titles are not out till next week, even though people have gotten them elsewhere.

Gold6082 3rd June 2014 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 405873)
delayed till next week, just like house of whipcord and reanimator zavvi are now saying that these titles are not out till next week, even though people have gotten them elsewhere.

Sounds about right! Thanks for the info.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 3rd June 2014 12:04 PM

I received my copy today and the picture quality is pretty good. I also had a look at the alternate credits, and if you compare the picture in the film with that in those credits, the quality is much, much better.

The subtitles are optional whether you have the English or Italian audio.

massi70 3rd June 2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 405881)
I received my copy today and the picture quality is pretty good. I also had a look at the alternate credits, and if you compare the picture in the film with that in those credits, the quality is much, much better.

The subtitles are optional whether you have the English or Italian audio.

great, thanks for the info :)
ordered now from amazon
what do you think of the italian audio track quality? it was awful on the spanish release
thanks again :)

Mojo 3rd June 2014 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 405868)
Have you given it a spin yet Mojo? What's the picture quality like?

Not watched it yet Jami, but it's near the top of my 'to watch' pile!