Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles

Like Tree290Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th October 2016, 08:37 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

BD is now £12.99 on the website.
keirarts likes this.
"A good fight should be like a small play...but played seriously. When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity... l do not hit...it hits all by itself."
Old 29th October 2016, 06:47 PM
Cult Master

"We're very happy to unleash the apocalyptic reverse artwork for THE CHURCH, which is getting a limited Blu-ray release of 3,000 numbered collector’s copies, with the first 200 Blu-rays being sent out to our fans who have pre-ordered directly from us. So, if you ordered from us, you’ll get a disc with a very low number - between 0001 and 0200. Cool, right?!

Now the release date. Due to problems at our Blu-ray pressing facilities we’ve had to push back the release date back a couple of weeks. Pre-orders sent via the Shameless shop should start popping through letter boxes from 12 November. HOWEVER, the DVDs are now available for dispatch, via the Shameless store only. The DVDs aren’t numbered like the Blu-rays but have exactly the same version of the film and the same extras.

We really wanted to get this devilish horror classic out to you for Halloween and we apologise for the delay. BUT we 666% guarantee it will be worth the wait! The film is looking/sounding incredible, really doing justice to Soavi’s nightmarish vision. This presentation of Michele Soavi's THE CHURCH is complete and uncut. Made from a super high definition 2K transfer from the original negative, we've restored the film respecting its original colour palette and the exquisite (digital effect-free) craftsmanship of Soavi and his team.
And lastly, for those of you who can’t wait to get your claws on our next instalment of Soavi horror mayhem, THE SECT will be coming out just a few short weeks after THE CHURCH. We’ll release more info and full specs soon, but rest assured, that one is looking face-rippingly good too…."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 29th October 2016, 07:35 PM
Cult Addict

God I hate Shameless's horrid yellow covers.
keirarts and sjconstable like this.
Old 29th October 2016, 08:08 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
God I hate Shameless's horrid yellow covers.
Yeah its nearly as horrid as the film,so about right then. (both god awful).....
mr 420 likes this.

Old 29th October 2016, 09:59 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
Yeah its nearly as horrid as the film,so about right then. (both god awful).....
It's not the film. I've not seen The Church, it's the yellow covers in general.
Old 30th October 2016, 12:09 AM
Cult Acolyte

I'll be flipping that cover.
Old 30th October 2016, 11:01 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I'm torn because both covers look shit, now I like the original artwork but the border and the cropping spoils it. I'm still buying it though, you don't see the art when it's on the shelf anyway.
Rik and keirarts like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 30th October 2016, 11:05 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I'm torn because both covers look shit, now I like the original artwork but the border and the cropping spoils it. I'm still buying it though, you don't see the art when it's on the shelf anyway.
My thoughts exactly, I would have liked the original UK VHS cover (the very same VHS I had to convince my mum to rent for me back in the day )

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 30th October 2016, 09:26 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Think i'll wait until i see this in the shops before buying if dvd has same extras, so The Sect is delayed as well I'm guessing?
Will be great to have them both out in good editions in the uk, we're really getting spoilt for choice at the moment with the amount of cult releases out there!
keirarts and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 31st October 2016, 07:11 AM
Cult Rookie

Hopefully this has the Italian dub. The English dub is pretty terrible. All the female characters are dubbed by the same actress. You can tell they just heightened the pitch of her voice for Asia Argento-she sounds like a chipmunk!
keirarts, Drakie79 and nosferatu42 like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!