Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree290Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th January 2017, 01:03 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
they had stock at HMV but must of just had enough to cover orders, i had been waiting till before Xmas until it arrived last week, no stock on shameless own store?
Not checked. It's in the 2 for £25 at HMV or I could have it next day with Amazon which is they would have been retailers of choice. I've never used Shameless own store, are they any good? I don't often pick Shameless releases up at all as I hate their horrible yellow sleeves.
Old 12th January 2017, 01:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Shameless Announcement: THE CHURCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Not checked. It's in the 2 for £25 at HMV or I could have it next day with Amazon which is they would have been retailers of choice. I've never used Shameless own store, are they any good? I don't often pick Shameless releases up at all as I hate their horrible yellow sleeves.

I pre-ordered mine direct from Shameless, and it arrived really quickly

Edit: by that I mean quickly from them posting on Facebook that they'd arrived after all the delays
trebor8273 likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Last edited by Rik; 12th January 2017 at 02:30 PM.
Old 12th January 2017, 02:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Never used them so don't have a clue, if they have it in stock and its cheaper than amazon it might be the best choice than waiting for HMV which was weeks for me, but it more shameless fault than HMV.

Looks like they really underestimated the popularity of the film.
Old 1st February 2017, 07:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

So am I right in thinking that both The Church and The Sect are currently sold out everywhere? I've called into HMV twice to see if they've restocked and theres still no sign.
Old 1st February 2017, 07:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
So am I right in thinking that both The Church and The Sect are currently sold out everywhere? I've called into HMV twice to see if they've restocked and theres still no sign.
Seems the case, sure there was only a limited number being done, so that could be why. But someone else might know better.
Old 2nd February 2017, 09:45 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Yeah, seems to be so. On the Shameless website for The Church Blu Ray they say -

"WE ARE OVERWHELMED BY THE INCREDIBLE DEMAND FOR THIS PRODUCT, WHICH IS NOW TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK. DO CHECK BACK IN VERY SOON!"

They've taken the page for it down from their webstore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 2nd February 2017, 07:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

So does that mean that all 3000 copies of both The Church and The Sect have sold out or they didn't press really 3000 copies of each? Seems odd that both titles would sell out so quickly, I know The Church has a following but that much of a following?
Old 2nd February 2017, 07:34 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
So does that mean that all 3000 copies of both The Church and The Sect have sold out or they didn't press really 3000 copies of each? Seems odd that both titles would sell out so quickly, I know The Church has a following but that much of a following?
Looks that way. 3000 isn't that many copies really. Once all the E retailers have had their copies and high street stores.
Old 3rd February 2017, 01:36 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Soavi is highly respected amongst genre fans but both The Church & The Sect are also co-written and produced by Dario Argento, so they appeal to two fanbases. There's a lot of Soavi/Argento fans worldwide so I am not surprised that the 3000 blu-ray copies of each film have already sold out. Perhaps Shameless underestimated demand and chose to play it safe.

btw A friend ordered The Church on blu-ray from HMV at the same time as me but unfortunately, received an email stating that the order had been cancelled as they couldn't get the stock. I received my copy so I guess that I got lucky.
Old 3rd February 2017, 05:02 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Shameless have been replying to tweets as recently as the 26th January assuring people that HMV will be getting more stock of The Church in at some point, and that they'd also be getting more stock onto their own webstore and that they'd tweet an update once it's available.

The Sect Blu Ray is still available on the Shameless webstore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like this? Share it using the links below!