Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 1st April 2018 05:18 PM

It would be nice to see some more Euro Crime from them. Almost Human was a great release

MrBarlow 1st April 2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 570845)
It would be nice to see some more Euro Crime from them. Almost Human was a great release

Lucio Fulci's Contraband was a fairly decent movie with good crime premises set up, recommend it for a good viewing.

Nostalgic 1st April 2018 07:08 PM

True, we'll wait & see. I have the Another World Entertainment release so not massively desperate for it.

Demdike@Cult Labs 1st April 2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 570856)
Lucio Fulci's Contraband was a fairly decent movie with good crime premises set up, recommend it for a good viewing.

Contraband is good, the sleeve is dire though. :lol:

I have the Blue Underground version as well.

MrBarlow 1st April 2018 11:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 570876)
Contraband is good, the sleeve is dire though. :lol:

I have the Blue Underground version as well.

Dunno why they didn't stick to the original poster, prefer this one to the shameless release poster

Susan Foreman 2nd April 2018 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 570839)
I'm hoping the extras on MOTCG outweigh the fact that it's cut, so then I'll buy it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 570844)
Shameless and extras aren't really two words that go together i'm afraid.

More than they usually have by the looks of it, but still nothing to worry the average Arrow release:

*Special Edition Contents*
• The Mountain of the Cannibal God (1978) – restored from a new 2K scan and with previously unseen material
• Exclusive Numbered O’card (Blu-ray only)
• Interviews with Director Sergio Martino
• Making-of 'Cannibal Nightmare'
• ‘Cannibal Paradise’, a ‘snakes and ladders’ inspired board game
• Theatrical Trailer
• Original English audio soundtrack in DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 Dual Mono

Nostalgic 2nd April 2018 01:47 PM

Depending on length of interviews & docs, I might go for this one. The "board game" might sway me too! Lol! Looks like more than usual for a shameless release!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 2nd April 2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum (Post 570831)
It might shock you to hear this, but some of us would rather watch the film without these sequences - the python swallowing the monkey for instance just is not something I need to see again. Seen it before and glad it will not be in this version.

My sentiments as well.
I don't agree with censorship,but real animal cruelty is just not on.
Under any excuse.

keirarts 9th April 2018 07:05 AM

Rumours this morning of a Shameless release of Cannibal Ferox with the animal cruelty scenes missing (obviously). As one would expect the abuse of fans has started in earnest.

WHY!!!????

A lot of fans already have the grindhouse disc. Why not just piss the money up the wall. At least with stuff like Almost human people with no desire to spend shitloads of cash on Code red titles can pick up the Shameless release for a reasonable price with decent presentation.

Crimson Blade 9th April 2018 09:18 AM

Loads of great gialli still waiting for a Blu-ray release, and yet they choose to put out another film that will be cut to shreds. :confused: