Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

MrBarlow 15th May 2018 09:04 PM

I have seen the Vipco release of Mountain of the Cannibal God and trailer, clicked on the new trailer to it, am I seeing things or on the trailer was a guy humping a actual pig?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th May 2018 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 575644)
I have seen the Vipco release of Mountain of the Cannibal God and trailer, clicked on the new trailer to it, am I seeing things or on the trailer was a guy humping a actual pig?

Yeah, there's some (attempted/simulated) human-suidae action in the film.

MrBarlow 15th May 2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 575647)
Yeah, there's some (attempted/simulated) human-suidae action in the film.

Suppose we have seen alot worse and more graphic material in film, but does take the phrase "Oinker Boinker to a new level :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th May 2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 575649)
Suppose we have seen alot worse and more graphic material in film, but does take the phrase "Oinker Boinker to a new level :lol:

It would be difficult to watch if it was real interspecies intercourse (in this case pig molestation), but thankfully it's not.

MrBarlow 15th May 2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 575650)
It would be difficult to watch if it was real interspecies intercourse (in this case pig molestation), but thankfully it's not.

Totally difficult, i couldnt watch the film, even had a bad time trying to watch Deliverence

Crimson Blade 16th May 2018 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 575649)

Joe D'amato seemed to have a penchant tor that type of thing if you've seen some of his Emanuelle films :lol: And his Caligula adaptation as well ;)

MrBarlow 16th May 2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Blade (Post 575663)
Joe D'amato seemed to have a penchant tor that type of thing if you've seen some of his Emanuelle films :lol: And his Caligula adaptation as well ;)

Saw Emanuelle and the last cannibals but think that was a cut version, is his version of Caligula any worse than the Malcolm McDowell version?

Crimson Blade 16th May 2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBarlow (Post 575666)
Saw Emanuelle and the last cannibals but think that was a cut version, is his version of Caligula any worse than the Malcolm McDowell version?

It's pretty hardcore, Mr B. Although, i haven't watched it in ages.
But there's an orgy that goes on for nearly half an hour, with real sex, and a fat woman giving a horse relief, from what i remember. :lol:
Throw in rape, spears up the rectum, a tongue graphically cut off, etc. And you've got another pleasant D'amato classic.

keirarts 16th May 2018 11:59 AM

So shameless have officially announced Ferox.

Cut of course.

I'm sure some people don't miss the animal cruelty and it's good that Shameless have got the BBFC to relent on the dick slicing and nipple hooks (what a sentence!!!)

However I own the Grindhouse special edition so no sale for me. Hope shameless look at improving on code reds ZEDER release or give HOUSE OF LAUGHING WINDOWS a HD RELEASE. These ones would be uncut and I'd buythem. As it is the only Shameless title I'm waiting on is OPERA.

Rik 16th May 2018 12:01 PM

I’m still waiting for them to redo Dellamorte Dellamore! :nod: