Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Susan Foreman 6th October 2018 06:35 AM

Apparently, Fopp are now out of stock of badges for their Shameless sale but there are still lots of titles available

However, if you are unable to get to a Fopp shop, and are feeling left out, don't worry. It seems that the promotion will be coming to their online store closer to Halloween

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th October 2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 589927)
Apparently, Fopp are now out of stock of badges for their Shameless sale but there are still lots of titles available

However, if you are unable to get to a Fopp shop, and are feeling left out, don't worry. It seems that the promotion will be coming to their online store closer to Halloween

When you say online store do you mean HMV?

Interestingly. I bought the terrible Beast in Space from the same offer last year and it was £3. Gone up two quid this year. :lol:

Susan Foreman 6th October 2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 589927)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 589943)
When you say online store do you mean HMV?

I assumed it was the Shameless site

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th October 2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 589944)
I assumed it was the Shameless site

Ah right. You made no mention of any outlet or store in the post aside from Fopp.

Susan Foreman 8th October 2018 08:53 PM

"We'll be announcing a brand new Blu-ray title later this week. Here's a little clue... what do you think it might be?"

People are suggesting it's 'The Case Of The Bloody Iris'

JAMIOUSE 8th October 2018 09:50 PM

It will be, apparently Shameless and Le Chat Fume have been working on a joint restoration like they did with 88 and Camera Obscura for Amuck.

Antropophagus 9th October 2018 12:29 PM

I'll wait for an inevitable US release. It'll be much better than these clowns' release.

Rob4 9th October 2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antropophagus (Post 590174)
I'll wait for an inevitable US release. It'll be much better than these clowns' release.

i'm the same, can't bring myself to give them any money even when its cheap.

Susan Foreman 11th October 2018 10:53 AM

"Tune in at 3pm tomorrow when we'll be announcing a brand new Blu-ray release of a bloody Italian classic. What could it be?"

Think we already know what it is!

keirarts 11th October 2018 02:36 PM

The last bunch of shameless releases have been disappointing. I've bought non of the cannibal releases or Torso. Hopefully it'll be something worth getting. If it's a collaboration like was suggested above then I'd be interested. 88 teaming up with Camera Obscura meant Amuck turned out looking pretty good.