Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Justin101 7th November 2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 591975)
But it's not actually the fault of Shameless, more the Italian master then?

In a way i was wrong to say be thankful it's out on blu-ray, perhaps i should have said be thankful it's out on disc at all.

Exactly yes, most people are pissed that Shameless didn't do quality control, but a lot of the time they license a film and don't have any control over what the digital master looks like unless they have the funds to do it themsleves, and most companies can't do that.

I've got the Blue Underground DVD and had it for years, but I've never even watched it :lol: I like the soundtrack a lot though, one of Bruno Nicolai's best IMO.

Demoncrat 7th November 2018 07:26 PM

A lot has been made of their Cemetery Man and some audio glitch?
Have I got this right?
I've watched their dvd several times (it does make me laugh ) and have never noticed anything wrong. This is across 2 machines. Admittedly I've always watched the Italian version :laugh:.

I have my cloak in my hand.

Crimson Blade 7th November 2018 08:07 PM

I thought the Italians had got rid of those old scanners now? :(

Demoncrat 7th November 2018 08:40 PM

I can hardly hear it above this bloody PS3 :laugh: ... well, not without causing the neighbours discomfort anyhow :pound:

g053584398 7th November 2018 08:50 PM

So the Cemetery Man Blu-ray has an audio glitch? Can anyone describe the problem in greater detail?

Rik 7th November 2018 09:05 PM

Not heard anything about an audio glitch, definitely one at the end of Four Flies, only thing I’ve heard is that Cemetery Man stutters like Arkwright same as the DVD

Demoncrat 7th November 2018 09:32 PM

I never said the BD had a glitch. This stutter. Please explain further. Ta ;)

Antropophagus 8th November 2018 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 591975)
But it's not actually the fault of Shameless, more the Italian master then?

In a way i was wrong to say be thankful it's out on blu-ray, perhaps i should have said be thankful it's out on disc at all.

Whose fault is it then? Mondo Macabro's or Subkultur's? Didn't they see what kind of master they had been provided with? Check their The Sect, The Church, Almost Human, Mountain of the Cannibal God and then check the US releases of the same titles. How come a clown like Bill Olsen can release those movies right but Shameless can't? We customers thank the labels by buying their releases. It's not that they are doing us a favour by releasing these movies, they are not giving away thier releases for free afterall. Every single Shameless blu-ray release has some kind of issue. I strongly feel they do not deserve my hard earned money until they improve. At the moment they are as bad as ****ing Raro Video, and that says a lot.

SymbioticFunction 8th November 2018 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antropophagus (Post 592038)
Every single Shameless blu-ray release has some kind of issue.

I thought The Church was quite decent. I didn't regret buying it.

Paul Zombie 8th November 2018 11:22 AM

I have The Church, Almost Human, Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh, All The Colours of The Dark and The Sect. and they all looked perfectly fine to me on bluray. :)

I think that some people are far too anal about a lot of releases.