Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

g053584398 9th April 2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Zombie (Post 601402)
i am perfectly happy with the arrow release of The Beyond and have no interest whatsoever in buying this. Would have preferred shameless to put out Footprints on The moon or some type of giallo. :)

I would also like to see Footprints on the Moon given a HD release. There was an expensive limited edition German Blu-ray release of that one, that was also English friendly, which is now out of print; so a HD master already exists. I also agree that more unreleased gialli would be extremely welcome.

Nordicdusk 9th April 2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graveyard (Post 601399)
LOL, I don't think you are a sad bastard - I understand people buying the same movie because they are fans of a certain movie - for e.g. myself I love A Nightmare on Elm street, I have a boxset with all the movies, but if someone one day puts out a special edition with Freddy Krugger claw, skin or a box full of gasoline, they can take my money.

My idea was more "so many movies out there" that need a proper treatment why focus on something that is already out there in a good transfer.

I'm just trying to make myself feel better for buying so many editions of Demons 1 and 2 :lol:

Tombsy666 9th April 2019 04:18 PM

I'm at the point where a few years ago I had a massive clear out of my collection, so now am just re-buying titles that I really want, that's why I am mainly going for special editions of the likes of Fulci, Argento etc.. however I too have the same opinion that too many of the same titles are being churned out time and time again while many other films are being left on the shelf, some of my main title wish lists are the likes of Dawn of the mummy, Children shouldn't play with dead things etc.. I wait patiently for upgrades of these to be announced, lets hope that these companies listen to what people want and delve deep into the archives to bring us some fresh terrors on disc. :pray:

Graveyard 9th April 2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 601404)
I'm just trying to make myself feel better for buying so many editions of Demons 1 and 2 :lol:

How many do you have? I love Demons 1.

Nordicdusk 9th April 2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graveyard (Post 601412)
How many do you have? I love Demons 1.

9 versions of each :behindsofa:

Mojo 9th April 2019 05:18 PM

Like others here I was really hoping we’d get an Arrow special edition of THE BEYOND and THE HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY, but thank god they put out the special edition of CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD.
Seeing as Arrow released THE FIFTH CORD, I’m hoping they will release Bazzoni’s FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 9th April 2019 07:25 PM

Well Shameless,you've read the comments.Now's the time to silence your critics.

Let's see how they step up to the mark......

Drakie79 10th April 2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 601414)
9 versions of each :behindsofa:

Same here, I have the Japanese limited edition DVD box set and a custom made mask, been thinking about taking it down to one copy of each.

keirarts 11th April 2019 06:27 AM

The alternate 'golden' opening of beyond is interesting. That's how the original pre-cert tape looked if I recall. Not necessarily enough for me to buy it given the amount of stuff in my wishlist already.

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th April 2019 10:57 AM

It amuses me that this disc will have the black and white opening sequence.

When i think of all the shit Arrow took on here for their mistake in using that and not the sepia tint when they first released it.

What's next? A directors cut of Zombie Flesh Eaters without the boat scenes.