Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Justin101 21st June 2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 605858)
That Beyond has pretty nice artwork.

I agree, it's about time they embraced the 'full screen' artwork, as it were :)

Nostalgic 21st June 2019 06:14 PM

Can't view the link, is there a date for The beyond?

Shameless, doing what nobody else will, shedloads of Italian horror cinema hitting uk retail for the first time. I for one, support you fully, your prints are great, ignore the haters & people who are more interested in bitrate & noise compression thanwatching a great movie.

Keep going! True horror fans appreciate you. When print quality is more important than the film itelf, you've stopped loving movies & started loving technology instead.

John Matrix 21st June 2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 605898)

Shameless, doing what nobody else will, shedloads of Italian horror cinema hitting uk retail for the first time. I for one, support you fully, your prints are great, ignore the haters & people who are more interested in bitrate & noise compression thanwatching a great movie.

Keep going! True horror fans appreciate you. When print quality is more important than the film itelf, you've stopped loving movies & started loving technology instead.

It's all about whether the original Mongolian VHS artwork is available and taking photos for Twitter of loads of shit films lined up on a shelf in numerical order that have never been watched whilst dreaming about contact with an actual female.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 21st June 2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Not very specific, just "mid-May".

Rik 21st June 2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

I agree to some extent, but there’s no excuse for the stuttering on Dellamorte Dellamore and banning members/ignoring/turning off comments on Facebook because people who spent hard earned cash on it complained and wanted to know if the problem was going to be rectified (it’s hasn’t and isn’t going to be) is not good business sense IMO :nod:

Nostalgic 23rd June 2019 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Matrix (Post 605901)
It's all about whether the original Mongolian VHS artwork is available and taking photos for Twitter of loads of shit films lined up on a shelf in numerical order that have never been watched whilst dreaming about contact with an actual female.

:lol:

Hammer time 23rd June 2019 06:35 PM

i was thinking the other day i have not bought The Beyond in a couple of years ill have to have it for my beyond collection.

Nostalgic 23rd June 2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer time (Post 606046)
i was thinking the other day i have not bought The Beyond in a couple of years ill have to have it for my beyond collection.

I'm going to get it, unless Blue Underground put it out or something.

Rik 23rd June 2019 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 606064)
I'm going to get it, unless Blue Underground put it out or something.

Blue Underground won’t because Grindhouse have already released it not all that long ago

John Matrix 24th June 2019 12:49 PM

But surely you need all the versions because each one may have a different extra of an interview of Catriona McColl at some convention type thing telling the same stories you've heard before, all in the crappest old video recording quality imaginable. And if doesn't have that maybe just some talking head paid to say things that you could work out yourself about the film?

However, if the detail on the spine is not in line with other similar releases on that label then absolutely do not buy it.