Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles

Like Tree2352Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st June 2019, 11:01 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
That Beyond has pretty nice artwork.
I agree, it's about time they embraced the 'full screen' artwork, as it were

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 21st June 2019, 06:14 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Can't view the link, is there a date for The beyond?

Shameless, doing what nobody else will, shedloads of Italian horror cinema hitting uk retail for the first time. I for one, support you fully, your prints are great, ignore the haters & people who are more interested in bitrate & noise compression thanwatching a great movie.

Keep going! True horror fans appreciate you. When print quality is more important than the film itelf, you've stopped loving movies & started loving technology instead.
Old 21st June 2019, 06:48 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post

Shameless, doing what nobody else will, shedloads of Italian horror cinema hitting uk retail for the first time. I for one, support you fully, your prints are great, ignore the haters & people who are more interested in bitrate & noise compression thanwatching a great movie.

Keep going! True horror fans appreciate you. When print quality is more important than the film itelf, you've stopped loving movies & started loving technology instead.
It's all about whether the original Mongolian VHS artwork is available and taking photos for Twitter of loads of shit films lined up on a shelf in numerical order that have never been watched whilst dreaming about contact with an actual female.
Old 21st June 2019, 07:30 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Not very specific, just "mid-May".
Old 21st June 2019, 07:37 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:

I agree to some extent, but there’s no excuse for the stuttering on Dellamorte Dellamore and banning members/ignoring/turning off comments on Facebook because people who spent hard earned cash on it complained and wanted to know if the problem was going to be rectified (it’s hasn’t and isn’t going to be) is not good business sense IMO
Dave and nosferatu42 like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 23rd June 2019, 12:11 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Matrix View Post
It's all about whether the original Mongolian VHS artwork is available and taking photos for Twitter of loads of shit films lined up on a shelf in numerical order that have never been watched whilst dreaming about contact with an actual female.
Old 23rd June 2019, 06:35 PM
Active Cultist

i was thinking the other day i have not bought The Beyond in a couple of years ill have to have it for my beyond collection.
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 23rd June 2019, 10:21 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer time View Post
i was thinking the other day i have not bought The Beyond in a couple of years ill have to have it for my beyond collection.
I'm going to get it, unless Blue Underground put it out or something.
Old 23rd June 2019, 10:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I'm going to get it, unless Blue Underground put it out or something.

Blue Underground won’t because Grindhouse have already released it not all that long ago
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 24th June 2019, 12:49 PM
Cultist

But surely you need all the versions because each one may have a different extra of an interview of Catriona McColl at some convention type thing telling the same stories you've heard before, all in the crappest old video recording quality imaginable. And if doesn't have that maybe just some talking head paid to say things that you could work out yourself about the film?

However, if the detail on the spine is not in line with other similar releases on that label then absolutely do not buy it.
g053584398 and Rik like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!