Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd July 2020 11:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 624634)
Flavia the Heretic - Shameless best selling dvd. Who'd a thought it?

You'd have thought Four Flies would've trounced it!

BTW What's with that label?
Did they do a remaster job or was that always on it?

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd July 2020 11:24 PM

So what's on the horizon now after the rather good THE BEYOND?

Anyone bought Flavia?

It ain't in any shops.....:confused:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th July 2020 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 631032)
So what's on the horizon now after the rather good THE BEYOND?

Anyone bought Flavia?

It ain't in any shops.....:confused:

I haven't seen it for sale anywhere, nor seen any publicity about it recently.

I can't remember the last time I watched the first (and so far only) DVD of Flavia.

Mojo 24th July 2020 09:24 AM

I have the Shameless Blu Ray of FLAVIA - it looks pretty good to my eyes. Also Includes an interview with Florida Bolkan.

JAMIOUSE 26th July 2020 06:38 PM

Perhaps Shameless have gone into hiding until they announce House by the Cemetery and then just dump it out into the world?

bleakshaun 27th July 2020 07:40 AM

Shamazon have a lot of shameless dvds at 5.99

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

nosferatu42 27th July 2020 02:33 PM

I was going to lay off buying films for a while but saw this and went on a Giallo themed mission.
Got 4 from Amazon and 2 from CEX.
I'm still avoiding going out except to do food shopping and to see my daughter so in my frazzled mind i end up talking myself into stuff.:rolleyes:

trebor8273 27th July 2020 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 631181)
Shamazon have a lot of shameless dvds at 5.99

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

A lot of there stuff is also on prime video

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th July 2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 631200)
I was going to lay off buying films for a while but saw this and went on a Giallo themed mission.
Got 4 from Amazon and 2 from CEX.
I'm still avoiding going out except to do food shopping and to see my daughter so in my frazzled mind i end up talking myself into stuff.:rolleyes:

Hopefully you won't end up getting pissed every Monday night and posting rants and rambles on internet forums throughout the night. :pound:

nosferatu42 27th July 2020 06:07 PM

Who me?

:behindsofa:


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.