Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

davcol 17th May 2021 03:52 PM

No real interest in this sort of stuff. Their output has dwindled to almost nothing over the last decade.

Rob4 17th May 2021 07:09 PM

Since joining the forum I've often wondered why Shameless have a dedicated section in the forum ahead of many more deserving labels :rolleyes:

Is it a historical thing?

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th May 2021 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 652288)
Since joining the forum I've often wondered why Shameless have a dedicated section in the forum ahead of many more deserving labels :rolleyes:

This used to be Shameless' forum, the site was set up by them or they employed Almar to set it up via Fetch publicity.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th May 2021 07:34 PM

Quote:

Yes, Shameless and Arrow were heavily involved in the site during its early days, with Cult Labs effectively doing PR work for them. Those arrangements ended several years.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th May 2021 07:48 PM

The historical arrangement is why the Cult Labs logo appears on the back of the early Arrow Video Blu-ray boxes.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 19th May 2021 08:38 PM

As it did on Shameless dvds as well Nos.

Yeah don't understand why VIVA is getting the BD treatment....

Their original DVD catalogue was astounding.

Here's what I think should've been well considered for upgrade before DIVA....

Contraband
Formula for a Murder
Phantom of Death
The Beast in Space
The House with Laughing Windows
The Sister of Ursula
What have they done to your daughters?
Who Saw Her Die

Nordicdusk 19th May 2021 09:00 PM

I miss Shameless releasing even if they just stuck to DVD i would of been happy honestly.

Susan Foreman 20th May 2021 06:39 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 652291)
This used to be Shameless' forum, the site was set up by them or they employed Almar to set it up via Fetch publicity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 652292)
Yes, Shameless and Arrow were heavily involved in the site during its early days

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 652294)
The historical arrangement is why the Cult Labs logo appears on the back of the early Arrow Video Blu-ray boxes.

Does the Cult-Labs logo appear at the start of the later Shameless releases as well?

JAMIOUSE 20th June 2021 08:31 AM

No the Cult Labs logo is well and truly gone. Companies seem to prefer direct contact with customers via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram plus they can directly ignore you then 😆

With Severinís release of New Barbarians being region A Iím wondering if Shameless are putting out a UK edition?

Susan Foreman 20th June 2021 11:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 654556)
Companies seem to prefer direct contact with customers via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram