Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Justin101 25th November 2021 08:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Artwork, slip and coverAttachment 237806Attachment 237807

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th November 2021 09:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 663804)
Ah the Shameless disc might have decent artwork.
The exposure cover was cack.;)

Can't agree with you there. Sorry. It's the same as i used to have on an old vhs.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th November 2021 07:35 AM

Exactly.Cack.
No comparison with the artwork above.

I have the exposure disc as well as the BU disc,so it's ta ta to both.:happy:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th November 2021 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 663810)

SOLD!

Justin101 26th November 2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 663812)
Can't agree with you there. Sorry. It's the same as i used to have on an old vhs.

I had that one on a Large Box ex-rental tape. I had loads from our local, all the stuff that no-one rented :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 26th November 2021 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 663810)

The rational part of my brain: "I own the Exposure Cinema release. I don't need another Blu-ray disc with Stage Fright on it."

The impulsive, collecting part of my brain:

https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/mem...e-my-money.jpg

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 26th November 2021 06:06 PM

Take it!

Susan Foreman 1st December 2021 11:06 AM

Full details:

'Stagefright' (1987) - Blu-ray pre-order available from Shameless Films direct - £18.50

Release date: December 27

"The first 250 copies ordered from our website, will be guaranteed low numbers on this numbered, limited edition

Combining graphic, blood-splattered set pieces with his trademark wit and filmmaking elegance, Michele Soavi's (Dellamorte Dellamore, The Sect, The Church), STAGEFRIGHT is unleashed in a new 4K restoration

When a masked killer infiltrates a group of actors rehearsing overnight in an isolated theatre, the stage is set for carnage! Featuring an abundance of over-the-top kills and spills, shot with Soavi's typical style, marvel at the mayhem as the iconic chainsaw wielding ‘Owl Man’, delivers a blood-soaked performance for the ages

From one of the masters of Italian horror, Stagefright is at the pinnacle of 80s slashers. Michele Soavi was schooled by Dario Argento and Terry Gilliam and his beloved first feature can now finally be seen as intended, with this edition further benefiting from the director's colour grading and framing indications given during a candid interview filmed exclusively for this release."

SPECIAL FEATURES:
  • New 4K restoration
  • 'Staging the Fright' - Interview with director Michele Soavi
  • 'The Theatre of Blood' - Interview with actor Giovanni Lombardo Radice
  • 'The Last Performance' - Interview with actor David Brandon
  • New subtitles
  • Hard-of-Hearing Closed Captions

g053584398 1st December 2021 05:01 PM

Has anyone on here had any dealings with Shameless in terms of their support department? One of the discs that I ordered from them recently, The Beyond, skips and freezes from roughly the half hour mark onwards. I reported the problem to them a couple of days ago but I haven't yet received any kind of response.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st December 2021 05:09 PM

Sorry mate.I haven't.

You tried messenger on Farcebook?

Good stuff with Stagefright-make it worthwhile going to the shops.:happy: