Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

ReturnToZero 25th July 2012 06:50 PM

The funny thing is whatever gets released by Shameless you will buy it. Don't deny it ;)

JAMIOUSE 25th July 2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReturnToZero (Post 260290)
The funny thing is whatever gets released by Shameless you will buy it. Don't deny it ;)

To be honest I possibly won't, I don't buy every release they put out only the titles I'm interested in or don't already own. If it's a title I do already own I often rent if from Lovefilm to see if the audio / visual is improved!

Rik 25th July 2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 260295)
To be honest I possibly won't, I don't buy every release they put out only the titles I'm interested in or don't already own. If it's a title I do already own I often rent if from Lovefilm to see if the audio / visual is improved!

What he said

Slippery Jack 25th July 2012 07:43 PM

Had to scroll back like 7 pages just to find today's clues :lol:

House With Laughing Windows is one of my favourite horror films. I own the Italian Fox dvd with the window cutout slipcase. Hope Shameless pull some extras out of the bag.

Amsterdamned I haven't seen, but enjoyed Maas' Sint and De Lift - that one will be a purchase for sure :clap: . . .

Nagaman 25th July 2012 08:29 PM

I'm going to chuck in a title that hasn't been mentioned yet...

I'm not sure what Sham038 is but the art for Sham037 tells me that, following on from the releases of CH and THOTEOTP, we're going to get another 'Deodato' film - and that film is...
... 'CUT and RUN'. ;) :)

Rik 25th July 2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagaman (Post 260310)
I'm going to chuck in a title that hasn't been mentioned yet...

I'm not sure what Sham038 is but the art for Sham037 tells me that, following on from the releases of CH and THOTEOTP, we're going to get another 'Deodato' film - and that film is...
... 'CUT and RUN'. ;) :)

Good shout! Don't forget Phantom of Death too

Nagaman 25th July 2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 260313)
Good shout! Don't forget Phantom of Death too

Oh yeah, Phantom of Death, I forgot they'd released that one.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 25th July 2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemesis (Post 260136)
And is that a boat propeller in 37?

Fulci's Contraband?

Nope.The Love Boat series 1 :lol:

fuzzymctiger 25th July 2012 10:00 PM

Am I the only one who's actually really excited for Amsterdamned and House With Laughing Windows?
They're releases I'd get instantly.

Gojirosan 25th July 2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 260332)
Am I the only one who's actually really excited for Amsterdamned and House With Laughing Windows?
They're releases I'd get instantly.

It pleases me that a Shameless release of ...Laughing Windows may push down the price of the current release.