Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Demoncrat 26th July 2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 260157)
After hearing so much ranting and raving about Death Laid An Egg, I looked up about it and..... Am I missing something?
This sounds like a retarded art house films about chickens and romance. Sounds like *shudder* Pink Flamingos

And what's wrong with that?? :mmph:;)

fuzzymctiger 26th July 2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 260376)
And what's wrong with that?? :mmph:;)

It just sounded so... Weird.

voidagger 26th July 2012 09:38 AM

Personally I really want a "Case of the scorpions tail" dvd. Its so expensive on R1, so a uk release would be awesome. Want to complete my Martino collection.

Demoncrat 26th July 2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 260380)
It just sounded so... Weird.

Cough Pink Flamingoes cough. haven't seen DLAE etc. ;)

Baseball Fury 26th July 2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 260368)
Due to the fact that I'm in Australia, and all things online have to be bought through my dad, I can only really buy things new direct from Amazon. If they were £7.50 and £5.50 direct from amazon, I would most likely get them.

Plus I'm generally trying to move away from DVDs unless they are region free and have a fair bit of extras, as I'm really just waiting for the movie to come out on blu ray (unless it's really obscure)

Didn't notice you were in Australia! That is quite a different thing, haha.

I rarely buy DVD's anymore to be honest, I don't really buy BD's all that often either. I only really buy Arrow and MoC releases, with the occasional limited edition or personal favourite (Lynch and Hitchcock mainly).

shel 26th July 2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 260368)
Plus I'm generally trying to move away from DVDs unless they are region free and have a fair bit of extras, as I'm really just waiting for the movie to come out on blu ray (unless it's really obscure)

Just registered here to say; "SNAP!", 2012 been the year of no more DVDs for me too, BD or no sale from here on in. Too many times you spend x amount of cash on a DVD for a new HD remaster to be announced, I'm done double dipping and watching lossy DVDs.

Slippery Jack 26th July 2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shel (Post 260434)
Too many times you spend x amount of cash on a DVD for a new HD remaster to be announced, I'm done double dipping and watching lossy DVDs.

Ebay . . . ?

shel 26th July 2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 260449)
Ebay . . . ?

2012 Resolution: HD or get out
I've heard of ebay; that's where all my Shameless DVDs went ;)

the blob 26th July 2012 01:47 PM

I've been buying more DVD's than BD's recently. Some great stuff to be had for fairly cheap alongside some expensive ones that may likely never see the light of day on BD. Sure, it would be great if everything would be released in HD but if it's something I want to watch. film first , format later.

I don't even have the slightest problem watching VHS quality or worse if there's no other choice.

Hawkmonger 26th July 2012 01:52 PM

Can we have today's clue please, oh mighty Shameless overlords (I, for one, welocme them)?

God where like a group of addict's waiting for our fair share in the loot!