Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd January 2013 05:35 PM

Any more word from Shameless Kyle?

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 23rd January 2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 315605)
Any more word from Shameless Kyle?

I'm afraid not, Reaps. Last I heard (last week) they were definitely negotiating, but didn't want to announce anything just in case something were to happen. Won't be long now until we have some info, I'm sure :nod:

Rik 23rd January 2013 05:43 PM

Seems to me like they may be in trouble :confused:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd January 2013 05:46 PM

Nah,don't go speculating Rik when there's no such evidence of that.
I'm sure we'll have some announcements soon!
Things are bad enough out there!

Rik 23rd January 2013 05:48 PM

True, I'm probably far off the mark and they're reluctant to announce anything because they have some massive titles to announce and want to make sure everything is hunky dory first :)

Justin101 23rd January 2013 05:52 PM

Companies should hold their cards close to their chests during negotiations, for example Bird with the Crystal Plumage, if it was me, and before I'd announced it found out that I couldn't get the print I wanted I'd back out, but once you've put it out there you'd feel obliged to release it, not that I know that's how it went down but I'd make sure I knew what I was getting before anything was made final.

ReturnToZero 23rd January 2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 315472)
We've had a pretty good announcement from Arrow today with some cracking titles, so come on Shameless, what have you got up your sleeves for this year

Hi Rik!

Thanks for your e-mail.

We have a couple very interesting titles coming up this year that will definately satisfy your needs . It's too soon to reveal any details but we have plans for two cool boxsets!! If you are a fan of our previous releases you will definately not get dissappointed.

/Shameless Team

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd January 2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 315622)
True, I'm probably far off the mark and they're reluctant to announce anything because they have some massive titles to announce and want to make sure everything is hunky dory first :)

Probably.
Wouldn't want a boatgate or a sepiagate disaster!;)

Stephen@Cult Labs 23rd January 2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 315641)
Probably.
Wouldn't want a boatgate or a sepiagate disaster!;)

No, just a badly trying to remove print damage/awful audio glitchgate.

JAMIOUSE 23rd January 2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReturnToZero (Post 315637)
Hi Rik!

Thanks for your e-mail.

We have a couple very interesting titles coming up this year that will definately satisfy your needs . It's too soon to reveal any details but we have plans for two cool boxsets!! If you are a fan of our previous releases you will definately not get dissappointed.

/Shameless Team

Hmm boxsets? Could it be a Zombi 3 and 4 combo?