Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th April 2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 335456)

I like the sound of this. :nod:

Pete 13th April 2013 12:38 PM

It's another former Nouveaux title. I expect everything they announce in the future will come from that catalogue (which is no bad thing but I'd rather they shifted back to releasing rare stuff like FOOTPRINTS)

bdc 13th April 2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 335461)
...but I'd rather they shifted back to releasing rare stuff like FOOTPRINTS)

This. :nod:

Bringer Of Funerals 29th April 2013 08:27 PM

Guest House Paradiso, just to throw everyone off

Rik 29th April 2013 08:30 PM

Yeah, I'm sure Shameless are considering a move into comedy :rolleyes:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 29th April 2013 09:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 335461)
It's another former Nouveaux title. I expect everything they announce in the future will come from that catalogue (which is no bad thing but I'd rather they shifted back to releasing rare stuff like FOOTPRINTS)

A bit arthousey is it not?

Where the feck is this?:pout:

Hawkmonger 29th April 2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 338496)
A bit arthousey is it not?

Where the feck is this?:pout:

With all the other yellow turds not even Shameless will release.:tongue1:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 29th April 2013 09:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:heh:

Hawkmonger 29th April 2013 09:31 PM

:lol:

shel 1st May 2013 11:43 PM

Have they gone dormant due to low sales of their blu-rays? Probably help if they released uncut features in the format.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.