Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

bdc 11th July 2013 06:13 PM

Seriously,if they keep this up,people will no longer know who Shameless is.

Two absolute essentials in regards to any new releases imho:

- exclusive titles
- uncut versions

ReturnToZero 11th July 2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 352039)
Rest assured guys, something IS coming. Shortly! I'm not sure when or what but we should be getting some news in the next few weeks :woot:

West Side Story-Something's Coming - YouTube

:pound:

Come on iluvdvs, everyone in this this thread is either naive or neurotic mythomaniacs like myself, Hawk and Beyond72.

davcol 11th July 2013 09:43 PM

sorry to bump this thread but its been nearly a full year since the last two dvds were announced. i think its safe to say that either they are going to cease trading in the near future or stay as they are now.

Hawkmonger 11th July 2013 09:56 PM

Maybe they HAVE been working on Dune. The Jodorowsky's version! :shocked:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 11th July 2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davcol (Post 352141)
sorry to bump this thread but its been nearly a full year since the last two dvds were announced. i think its safe to say that either they are going to cease trading in the near future or stay as they are now.

They are DEFINITELY planning on announcing something VERY soon, Davol, rest assured. I know it's been very quiet this year but with HMV almost going bust for instance, times have very been tough. I can't say what (because I honestly don't know!) and I can't say when (since things may change) but I can let you guys know that an announcement will be made!

Nordicdusk 11th July 2013 10:28 PM

Do Shamless depend more on retail sales more than online sales considering that they do not have an online store of their own ?

Sorry if this is a stupid question just curious.

PaulD 11th July 2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 352146)
Do Shamless depend more on retail sales more than online sales considering that they do not have an online store of their own ?

Sorry if this is a stupid question just curious.

Most of their revenue comes from HMV/high street sales. Theres a lot to be said for people making impulse purchases based on a tempting yellow sleeve apparently. At least that was the case a year or two ago when Almar confirmed it on here. Could have changed now I guess (although I still suspect HMVs recent troubles and Shameless' inactivity are linked)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 11th July 2013 10:35 PM

I think you've hit the nail on the head, Paul.

Nordicdusk 11th July 2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 352147)
Most of their revenue comes from HMV/high street sales. Theres a lot to be said for people making impulse purchases based on a tempting yellow sleeve apparently. At least that was the case a year or two ago when Almar confirmed it on here. Could have changed now I guess (although I still suspect HMVs recent troubles and Shameless' inactivity are linked)

Cheers Paul.

Its a shame (seriously no pun intended) they do not have an online store id like to buy direct like i try to do with Arrow. I have never seen one of their titles in a HMV here.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th July 2013 10:02 PM

10 Attachment(s)
This.
I ****ing shit thee not.