Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Rik 9th August 2013 10:13 AM

Wow, what a let down :(
Oh well, at least they're still alive and I hope these two new titles do well for them, but I've zero interest in sexploitation films

PaulD 9th August 2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 357524)
Two "sexy" films? I'm out of here before it all kicks off! :fear:

Haha I know! The hardcore giallo fans are likely to be disappointed. I think they seem like interesting (in a good way!) choices

Refused 9th August 2013 10:15 AM

I think I'll be picking up Viva, sounds like a decent watch!

PaulD 9th August 2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 357526)
Wow, what a let down :(
Oh well, at least they're still alive and I hope these two new titles do well for them, but I've zero interest in sexploitation films

Quoted purely for being a reasoned and sensible response from someone not bothered about these 2 films. See guys, that's how you do it! Observe Rik and follow suit!

Slippery Jack 9th August 2013 10:18 AM

Yeah, same response as Rik. At least it's something, but not for me . . .

(and you thought they would be announing Suspiria :pound:)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 9th August 2013 10:24 AM

I'm just glad they're back to releasing new titles. :nod:

The (Sensuous) Nurse is an entertaining little film that will please Ursula Andress fans ;)

It was available on the NoShame label, but has been long oop.

I've never seen Viva, but the synopsis sounds interesting.

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th August 2013 10:26 AM

The (Sensuous) Nurse is a fine film. Any one who likes Edwige Fenech's non-Gialli should lap this up.

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th August 2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 357533)
Yeah, same response as Rik. At least it's something, but not for me . . .

(and you thought they would be announing Suspiria :pound:)

I'm convinced Suspiria is coming. Amsterdamned and Viva were both released on dvd from Nouveaux Pictures, and now Shameless have them They also did a screening of Suspiria (also Nouveax). So i'm going to bet the last hair on my head that we'll see Shameless release Suspiria at some point.

PaulD 9th August 2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 357543)
I'm convinced Suspiria is coming. Amsterdamned and Viva were both released on dvd from Nouveaux Pictures, and now Shameless have them They also did a screening of Suspiria (also Nouveax). So i'm going to bet the last hair on my head that we'll see Shameless release Suspiria at some point.

Oh Stephen! Don't write cheques your head can't cash! :)

I agree with you though, I also anticipate a bluray of Suspiria some point down the line. Seems crazy not to with them having access to Nouveaux's back catalogue.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 9th August 2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 357543)

Plus, The House with the Laughing Windows was also a former Nouveaux title.

Also, you have no hair, ergo nothing to bet with! :tongue1: