Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th August 2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 357549)
Plus, The House with the Laughing Windows was also a former Nouveaux title.

Also, you have no hair, ergo nothing to bet with! :tongue1:

Shhhhhhh, no-one's noticed i'm bald!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 9th August 2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 357550)
Shhhhhhh, no-one's noticed i'm bald!

It's your avatar - it's throwing everyone off! ;)

Make Them Die Slowly 9th August 2013 11:22 AM

Cool, two films for wankers: those who like moaning along with their films and those who like to moan about films.:tongue1:;):)

y2mimms 9th August 2013 11:38 AM

Sorry to have to say this, but two disappointing releases. I'll have to giv these two a miss. Sorry Shameless but you have let me down.:(

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th August 2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2mimms (Post 357573)
Sorry to have to say this, but two disappointing releases. I'll have to giv these two a miss. Sorry Shameless but you have let me down.:(

What sort of thing were you hoping for? :)

platostotal 9th August 2013 11:57 AM

Odd choices, but might pick up Nurses for Fenech and Andress, I would guess that as Shameless went for 'sexploitation' the films would be much cheaper to release, and in turn could pay for more Giallo type films.
Just nice to see em keep on going.

But just imagine how many Eurosleaze flicks are out there waiting for release, the mind boggles...

PaulD 9th August 2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 357578)
Odd choices, but might pick up Nurses for Fenech and Andress,

Fenech isn't in this. If you thought she was because of Dem's comment I think he just meant this film is from the same mould as her sex comedies.

platostotal 9th August 2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 357580)
Fenech isn't in this. If you thought she was because of Dem's comment I think he just meant this film is from the same mould as her sex comedies.

Cheers bud, still get it anyway.

gag 9th August 2013 12:19 PM

Tbh honest never heard of any them and don't REALY look like my type of films, I don't have a specific type, but either way when I do get round to it ill stil buy them for several reason. One being to carry on with the full collection even tho I've still quite a few missing, and two to show and keep my support towards the company. Who knows might buy them and find them pretty good but from the trailers don't fancy either. No company can please everyone for one person they please their a handful they won't please, and vice a versa as the saying goes swings and roundabouts.

fuzzymctiger 9th August 2013 12:29 PM

Anyone who frequents the Arrow boards knows I'm not a fan of erotica, but to be honest, something like Nurses sounds a lot better than Brass or Metzger titles to me :P