Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 2nd June 2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 536125)
Which one?

Don't think anyone was looking at the perm up top mate!;)

trebor8273 2nd June 2017 09:13 PM

So apart from the sect, it looks like they are just bringing their back catalog onto blu ray?

J Harker 2nd June 2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 536158)
So apart from the sect, it looks like they are just bringing their back catalog onto blu ray?

To be fair its about time. Arrow are halfway through bringing their blu ray back catalogue to blu ray...again...

trebor8273 2nd June 2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 536159)
To be fair its about time. Arrow are halfway through bringing their blu ray back catalogue to blu ray...again...

Good point and will be nice to see a lot of their stuff come to blu ray. Would just like them to release a couple of new titles but as they don't have the funds of arrow or even 88 films can see it being hard for them.

Rik 2nd June 2017 09:40 PM

Both Arrow & 88 did successful fundraising campaigns, I'm sure Shameless would have similar success if they tried it

J Harker 2nd June 2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 536161)
Both Arrow & 88 did successful fundraising campaigns, I'm sure Shameless would have similar success if they tried it

Ditching those cheap'n'nasty yellow cases wouldn't hurt.

platostotal 2nd June 2017 11:32 PM

They may have to renegotiate the rights to issue in HD, sure I read somewhere they had to pay more to re-issue a title in HD, they probably go for both SD/HD rights nowadays, Night Train Murders come to mind- SD on Shameless- HD on 88 Films (tho for a while I saw both companies DVD next to each other on the shelf:lol::lol:)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 3rd June 2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr 420 (Post 536152)
She's got more bush than an outback nature reserve.

Though less than Lina Romay!

JAMIOUSE 20th June 2017 06:02 PM

I wonder when Shameless are going to show us the cover for Strange Vice and officially announce Torso?
If they are looking to upgrade their back catalogue they have a few titles that would be welcomed. As the Colours blu has Dellamorte, Torso and Strip Nude as 'Forthcoming Attractions' they are possibilities. Torso is obviously pretty definite as it's been listed on Amazon since early June.

davcol 20th June 2017 06:25 PM

Im gonna pick up Almost Human BD soon. It would be nice to see a couple of new titles later on in the year.