Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

keirarts 21st June 2017 02:34 PM

I wonder if the pig f****** will remain :lol:

keirarts 21st June 2017 02:35 PM

On a serious note however its not on my most wanted.

Personally I was hoping they would get house of laughing windows, Zeder or cannibal man. I'd really love a fully uncut release of something like Bell from hell.

Crimson Blade 21st June 2017 03:00 PM

The pig f*****g was what i was wondering about. As a simulation it may be okay, but you never know with the BBFC. They may take offence with the native girl pleasuring herself as well. :D
I would have much preferred another giallo like Who Saw Her Die?

JAMIOUSE 21st June 2017 05:43 PM

Mountain is an interesting choice and is brand new to Shameless so it's not a bad choice. Removing the animal violence which I think is only one very brief scene doesn't really bother me. Presumably it's the same HD master that Code Red will be using when they eventually get around to releasing it, which no doubt Bill will have something to say about.

Demoncrat 21st June 2017 05:58 PM

Well that is because those titles served a purpose then. Now we have different 'bogeymen' McT ;)

keirarts 22nd June 2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 538770)
Mountain is an interesting choice and is brand new to Shameless so it's not a bad choice. Removing the animal violence which I think is only one very brief scene doesn't really bother me. Presumably it's the same HD master that Code Red will be using when they eventually get around to releasing it, which no doubt Bill will have something to say about.

i'm more disappointed because they'll get no end of abuse for releasing a cut film (see what happened with house at the edge of the park, Cannibal holocaust and new york ripper) and that I really don't like the film all that much.. :behindsofa:

Rik 22nd June 2017 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 538842)
i'm more disappointed because they'll get no end of abuse for releasing a cut film (see what happened with house at the edge of the park, Cannibal holocaust and new york ripper) and that I really don't like the film all that much.. :behindsofa:


Me neither, I've had the EC Entertainment DVD for about 8 years and I've only watched it once.

Bit of a contradiction to my earlier post about not buying cut releases when there's an uncut version available, I bought the three releases you mentioned here, the reason being was to support a local label, and at the time CH wasn't available on blu, nowadays I'm not in a position to do that, so I'll always go for an uncut release. This is why I haven't bought 88's blu of Deep River Savages, I intend on getting Raro's edition (Sacrifice) instead :nod:

As we all know, it's not any labels fault that they have to release cut prints, that blame lies with the BBFC who are following UK laws :nod:

keirarts 22nd June 2017 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 538843)
Me neither, I've had the EC Entertainment DVD for about 8 years and I've only watched it once.

Bit of a contradiction to my earlier post about not buying cut releases when there's an uncut version available, I bought the three releases you mentioned here, the reason being was to support a local label, and at the time CH wasn't available on blu, nowadays I'm not in a position to do that, so I'll always go for an uncut release. This is why I haven't bought 88's blu of Deep River Savages, I intend on getting Raro's edition (Sacrifice) instead :nod:

As we all know, it's not any labels fault that they have to release cut prints, that blame lies with the BBFC who are following UK laws :nod:

I've kept hold of the new york ripper blu. It's not drastically cut and has some footage not in other releases.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 22nd June 2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 538851)
I've kept hold of the new york ripper blu. It's not drastically cut and has some footage not in other releases.

Me too. :nod:

I have the BU and Shameless Blus

Rik 22nd June 2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 538890)
Me too. :nod:



I have the BU and Shameless Blus


Same, except my BU one is still sealed, the last time I wanted to watch it I forgot I had it, so watched their DVD instead :doh:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.