Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

trebor8273 11th July 2017 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 540934)
Far better than the front eh?

dear god no, the reverse is horrible !

monkeypedro 11th July 2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 541219)
It's been discussed a few pages back on this thread :nod:

Thanks, looking back i remember reading about the censorship issues but didn't realise that Shameless were actually releasing it as seems to be no official announcement yet.

keirarts 11th July 2017 02:22 PM

I'm looking forward to the s*** storm on Facebook for the announcement as its surely going to be cut.

Rik 11th July 2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 541271)
I'm looking forward to the s*** storm on Facebook for the announcement as its surely going to be cut.

2:06 according to Melonfarmers this morning, looks like they haven't resubmitted it to the BBFC

keirarts 11th July 2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 541274)
2:06 according to Melonfarmers this morning, looks like they haven't resubmitted it to the BBFC

You'd think they would be cheeky and at least try. Probably a waste of money though. :rolleyes:

Rik 11th July 2017 02:55 PM

That's what I thought, not really worth the money to resubmit it knowing it will be cut anyway

keirarts 11th July 2017 02:56 PM

or just release it uncut and say 'oops' :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th July 2017 03:33 PM

Why bother i say. There are thousands of films they could release uncut.

Susan Foreman 11th July 2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 541275)
You'd think they would be cheeky and at least try. Probably a waste of money though. :rolleyes:

Who'd have thought that the rating for both 'Cannibal Holocaust' and 'House On The Edge Of The Park' would be challenged, and cuts substantially reduced tho

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 541285)

Agreed, but maybe it was part of a package deal - "Of course you can have the entire Paul Naschy collection, but you also have to take 'Prisoner of the Mountain God' as well" (or whatever it's called this week!)

Rik 11th July 2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 541285)

I agree, i don't see the point in any uk label releasing a film they know will never pass uncut due to animal cruelty