Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Susan Foreman 11th September 2017 07:02 PM

TORSO BLU-RAY SPECS!

Release date: 25 September 2017

ENTER...IF YOU DARE, THE BIZARRE WORLD OF THE PSYCHOSEXUAL MIND.

From Sergio Martino, director of the stylish ALL THE COLOURS OF THE DARK and the truly disturbing MOUNTAIN OF THE CANNIBAL GOD, comes this fine gem of a slasher giallo that sits well up there with the best of Mario Bava and Dario Argento.

Delicious students, who we can only assume are studying for a masters degree in stripping, head off for a vacation in a mansion remote enough to ensure undisturbed carnage, should a killer be lurking nearby…

Luckily for fans of psychosexual thrillers, a black-gloved, saw-wielding nutter has followed them to their bordello of nudity and soon starts mutilating his way through a cast of fine beauties, including the ever delicious Suzy Kendall!

Now for the first time in the UK, sink your teeth into Sergio Martino’s sadistic giallo classic on limb-slicingly glorious Yell-O-Ray!

In keeping with our desire to release the most complete version of the film and the one closest to the director’s vision we have, like on the DVD, reinserted a few short scenes which are only in Italian therefore these will appear in Italian with English subtitles.

And unique to this Blu-ray release, we have reinserted footage showing on-screen text, which was previously written in Italian. These short pieces of footage are important to the plot and are now written on screen in English. The clips were thought lost, but we got our lab to search and they found them in the vaults!

EXTRAS
* Brand new Shameless interview with director Sergio Martino
* Shameless Trailer Park

SPECS
* Fully uncut - 93 mins
* Newly inserted footage showing onscreen text - first time in English
* Default English audio
* Italian audio with reworked English subtitles
* Shameless numbered edition
* OAR: 1.66:1
* All region

JAMIOUSE 11th September 2017 07:13 PM

I think I'm going to leave this release until there's a few reviews out, they don't outwardly state its from a new scan just that it has English language inserts for written shots.

Rik 11th September 2017 07:59 PM

Looking forward to the Shameless Trailer Park :rolleyes:

bleakshaun 11th September 2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 550162)

Who isn't[emoji38]

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using Tapatalk

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 11th September 2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

It's the highlight of every release and is as essential to a good Blu-ray package as the disc itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_mrNQBLSMU

Susan Foreman 12th September 2017 04:20 AM

Quote:

I've seen it

To be honest, I wouldn't build your hopes up - it doesn't live up to it's title

Slippery_Jack 12th September 2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 549755)
He is presently clogging up my Twitter feed about bloody Twin Peaks. He is worth following on there as he still shows new works of art.

You summonnned meeeee like a crap Candyman.

Think I had a now defunct email attached to my old forum account, so I'm locked out. Can anyone help with that?

Who are you on Twitter..?!

Slippery_Jack 12th September 2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 549691)
Maybe Slippery Jack is too expensive for them these days, so they've commissioned a pre schooler to do the artwork for them :lol:

No, I'm still charging pennies. But they always come to me far too late - "any chance you can get something done for us over the weekend?" etc. Shame, would've loved to have done Torso.

Hi all...

Slippery_Jack 12th September 2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery_Jack (Post 550204)
No, I'm still charging pennies. But they always come to me far too late - "any chance you can get something done for us over the weekend?" etc. Shame, would've loved to have done Torso.

Hi all...

...That reads like the existing artwork is something I boshed up over a weekend. Nothing to do with me..!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 12th September 2017 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery_Jack (Post 550203)
You summonnned meeeee like a crap Candyman.

Think I had a now defunct email attached to my old forum account, so I'm locked out. Can anyone help with that?

Who are you on Twitter..?!

He hasn't been around for a while, but it might be best to send Stefan a private message.