Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles

Like Tree2352Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th April 2019, 03:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Zombie View Post
i am perfectly happy with the arrow release of The Beyond and have no interest whatsoever in buying this. Would have preferred shameless to put out Footprints on The moon or some type of giallo.
I would also like to see Footprints on the Moon given a HD release. There was an expensive limited edition German Blu-ray release of that one, that was also English friendly, which is now out of print; so a HD master already exists. I also agree that more unreleased gialli would be extremely welcome.
Old 9th April 2019, 03:55 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard View Post
LOL, I don't think you are a sad bastard - I understand people buying the same movie because they are fans of a certain movie - for e.g. myself I love A Nightmare on Elm street, I have a boxset with all the movies, but if someone one day puts out a special edition with Freddy Krugger claw, skin or a box full of gasoline, they can take my money.

My idea was more "so many movies out there" that need a proper treatment why focus on something that is already out there in a good transfer.
I'm just trying to make myself feel better for buying so many editions of Demons 1 and 2
g053584398, keirarts and Drakie79 like this.
Old 9th April 2019, 04:18 PM
Cultist

I'm at the point where a few years ago I had a massive clear out of my collection, so now am just re-buying titles that I really want, that's why I am mainly going for special editions of the likes of Fulci, Argento etc.. however I too have the same opinion that too many of the same titles are being churned out time and time again while many other films are being left on the shelf, some of my main title wish lists are the likes of Dawn of the mummy, Children shouldn't play with dead things etc.. I wait patiently for upgrades of these to be announced, lets hope that these companies listen to what people want and delve deep into the archives to bring us some fresh terrors on disc.
Old 9th April 2019, 04:48 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
I'm just trying to make myself feel better for buying so many editions of Demons 1 and 2
How many do you have? I love Demons 1.
keirarts likes this.
Old 9th April 2019, 05:00 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard View Post
How many do you have? I love Demons 1.
9 versions of each
Old 9th April 2019, 05:18 PM
Cult Acolyte

Like others here I was really hoping we’d get an Arrow special edition of THE BEYOND and THE HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY, but thank god they put out the special edition of CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD.
Seeing as Arrow released THE FIFTH CORD, I’m hoping they will release Bazzoni’s FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON.
Old 9th April 2019, 07:25 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Well Shameless,you've read the comments.Now's the time to silence your critics.

Let's see how they step up to the mark......

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 10th April 2019, 11:09 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
9 versions of each
Same here, I have the Japanese limited edition DVD box set and a custom made mask, been thinking about taking it down to one copy of each.
keirarts likes this.
Old 11th April 2019, 06:27 AM
Cult Addict

The alternate 'golden' opening of beyond is interesting. That's how the original pre-cert tape looked if I recall. Not necessarily enough for me to buy it given the amount of stuff in my wishlist already.
Old 11th April 2019, 10:57 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

It amuses me that this disc will have the black and white opening sequence.

When i think of all the shit Arrow took on here for their mistake in using that and not the sepia tint when they first released it.

What's next? A directors cut of Zombie Flesh Eaters without the boat scenes.

Like this? Share it using the links below!