Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man)
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree145Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th October 2011, 01:45 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

On another side note, I'd like the title of this thread changed to Dellamorte Dellamore aka Cemetery Man.

Last edited by Stephen@Cult Labs; 18th October 2011 at 04:43 PM.
Old 18th October 2011, 01:46 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by broonage View Post
Exceedingly true (I really can't wait for Four Flies!), but I'm talking about DD, put out something more special instead of wasting resource on a title that is not new. Or do a blu...
As has already been said, New York Ripper is a prime example of a film which many people had already seen and owned on various formats and the initial release sold extremely well so, a few years down the line, there was an improved DVD release and a BD release, something I imagine Shameless never thought they would be doing when they first started out.

I hope the same thing happens with Dellamorte Dellamorte.
Sarah@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 18th October 2011, 01:48 PM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
On another side note, I'd like the title if this thread changed to Dellamorte Dellamore aka Cemetery Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was going to do that but - at the moment - the official title is Cemetery Man so I have to put that first. If Shameless decide to release it as Dellamorte Dellamore instead, I shall change the thread title at once!

Now I'm off before people start throwing stones at me...
Old 18th October 2011, 01:48 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post

I'm starting to get the distinct impression that several people posting on here would rather see Shameless go under than do without a Blu-ray...
Yes, it is true, I would love to see them go under. I also want Arrow to go under because they never released BARE BEHIND BARS on blu-ray.
broonage and Daemonia like this.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 18th October 2011, 01:50 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Yes, it is true, I would love to see them go under. I also want Arrow to go under because they never released BARE BEHIND BARS on blu-ray.
Bare Behind Bars is 'blue' enough already, Pete.
Sarah@Cult Labs, broonage and Pete like this.
Old 18th October 2011, 01:55 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

I'm a frustrated fan who wants to eat his greens, errrrr...I mean blus.
Daemonia and Pete like this.
Old 18th October 2011, 02:37 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I would have liked this on Blu too, but I understand the business decision behind such a move.

Personally, I don't buy DVDs at all now. It's all Blu for me, so I won't be getting this as I already have it on DVD. However, as previously noted, Shameless tend to sell more units in physical shops on the high street, so with that in mind, it should do well. Let's hope it gets a BD release down the line. We live in hope!

And no, of course I don't want to see Shameless go under. But I certainly don't feel any guilt whatsoever if I don't buy a Shameless DVD.
Old 18th October 2011, 02:55 PM
Ex-Member

Getting tired of all this blu ray talk. I have a blu ray player and about 40 bd discs. Nothing made before 1995 has blew me away when I've seen it on BD besides the hash job Sony did with Evil Dead.
I started my shameless collection a few months ago. I like Shameless because they have always produced titles at a reasonable price.
I think its great companies are still producing worthy dvd titles, instead of some companies that just throw in the digital copy.
Slippery Jack likes this.
Old 18th October 2011, 03:14 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
Shameless should bump the release date up to cash in on the "Dylan Dog" film being released the month before.
Yeah, cuz that film made mega bucks

Somehow, I don't think a 'from the writer of Dylan Dog' sticker would help entice Joe Public . . .
Old 18th October 2011, 03:19 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post
I was going to do that but - at the moment - the official title is Cemetery Man so I have to put that first. If Shameless decide to release it as Dellamorte Dellamore instead, I shall change the thread title at once!

Now I'm off before people start throwing stones at me...
Is there an English title sequence with the CEMETERY MAN title? I only have the Italian disc. The October Films' prints and the Fox VHS had the English title but the rest of the credits were in Italian.

Like this? Share it using the links below!