Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   A few words from Shameless (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dellamorte-dellamore-cemetery-man/7152-few-words-shameless.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 12th December 2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 203205)
How about The Cemetery man is Dellamorte, the man from Delmonte.

You get a free carton of fruit juice as well.

Ha! It's a shame Rupert Everett doesn't wear a white suit and Fedora in the movie, but I'm sure someone could do a mock up front cover to that effect.

Dave 25th December 2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 196337)
It would be better to have Cemetery Man on one side and Dellamorte Dellamore on the reverse.

Agreed...perfect compromise!

MTRodaba2468 2nd February 2012 11:20 PM

While I understand the reasons why a Blu-Ray release isn't in the cards at the moment, it is disappointing, as I already have the Anchor Bay DVD and would have loved to have upgraded it. If circumstances change and Shameless is able to release a Blu-Ray, it's one I would certainly grab.

Dissolvedpaul 2nd February 2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 196589)
I bet Berlusconi nicked it.

It will be part of his own private collection when he "steps down".

:D

I heard Vittorio Storaro nicked it because he got wind that the transfer wasn't in Storaro scope and even though he wasn't involved, he wasn't going to be able to sleep soundly again until he'd 'fixed' it.

What a mess though, losing a master indeed. With the money involved, What major company doesn't make a backup copy of their Master to guard against things like this happening. Definitely sounds fishy.

Overkillingtime 3rd February 2012 10:09 AM

was tempted...

I have all the current Arrow releases and was thinking on starting on the Shameless set of 3. but after seeing that they cant even keep a HD copy safe i think ill probably just wait, as for no-one else being able to release copies of Shameless's exclusives, i dont mean to wish bad luck upon anybody but hopefully shameless will go under and have to sell there HD masters, then hopefully Arrow will pick them up and do the packaging justice. Also i dont see why Shameless and Arrow cant trade materials, clearly the best option for both companies. im sure there are Shamless enthusiasts.

Stephen@Cult Labs 3rd February 2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overkillingtime (Post 213825)
I have all the current Arrow releases and was thinking on starting on the Shameless set of 3. but after seeing that they cant even keep a HD copy safe i think ill probably just wait, as for no-one else being able to release copies of Shameless's exclusives, i dont mean to wish bad luck upon anybody but hopefully shameless will go under and have to sell there HD masters, then hopefully Arrow will pick them up and do the packaging justice. Also i dont see why Shameless and Arrow cant trade materials, clearly the best option for both companies. im sure there are Shamless enthusiasts.

It wasn't Shameless who lost the master, it was the licensors. Get your facts straight before saying you hope a company goes under.

Paul@TheOverlook 3rd February 2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overkillingtime (Post 213825)

What a misinformed and thoroughly deplorable post.

Baseball Fury 3rd February 2012 11:28 AM

Arguably Shameless have done ten times more for cult/horror fans in this country than Arrow.

Baba Yaga?

Footprints?

New York Ripper resubmission?

The House On The Edge of the Park resubmission?

Cannibal cocking Holocaust?!?!

Four Flies?

Seriously, to hope they go under over SOMEBODY ELSE losing a master is a ridiculous thing to say, because they've been a bloody revelation in this country.

Idiot.

Overkillingtime 3rd February 2012 11:48 AM

Wind ur necks in.

Clearly shameless has fans, and I couldn't care less what they've released, Iv seen all the films Arrow and Shameless films that they have done before. Give me full value for the money and I'll buy the crappy yellow cases. Jus a HD film of what iv already seen isn't value.

Overkillingtime 3rd February 2012 11:53 AM

And wow.

I was wrong that they didn't directly lose the master. Big whoop