Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man)

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th March 2012, 06:43 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I just realised I haven't watched my copy yet!

I'll give it a watch over the weekend and see how bad the 'stuttering' problem is.
I suppose it depends. I was told that the same problem on another release was my imagination, but like I said. If you see it, you'll notice it every second, it's like a jerk. I found that if there's no movement on screen, you don't really notice it that much, but you see it more when there's motion on screen. Tbh, as soon as I saw it on my copy, I knew I'd never watch it.
Old 2nd April 2012, 09:32 AM
Cult Rookie

Thanks guys, at least I know it's not a faulty copy. It's still beyond me how this wasn't mentioned in any review I've read, I noticed it from the very first moving shot. The PQ is very good otherwise, but I find myself unable to watch it. Guess that Italian Blu-ray is worth getting after all...
Old 2nd April 2012, 11:09 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I've just put my disc on to check(in my xbox this time, instead of my blu ray player) and so far I can't see any stuttering, I'm only 15 minutes in so far though
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 2nd April 2012, 11:20 AM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I've just put my disc on to check(in my xbox this time, instead of my blu ray player) and so far I can't see any stuttering, I'm only 15 minutes in so far though
You must have good eyesight. It's like a slight shudder to the image every second.It 's quite hard to describe it.
Old 2nd April 2012, 11:22 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
It's visible from the very first tracking shot, on other Dellamorte DVD's I have it moves smoothly but here it seems to stop rhythmically every few frames, creating a slight stutter.
Old 2nd April 2012, 11:24 AM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
You must have good eyesight. It's like a slight shudder to the image every second.It 's quite hard to describe it.
Exactly, I don't think I've ever seen it before but it's impossible to ignore once you pick up on it.
Old 2nd April 2012, 11:29 AM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudstein View Post
Exactly, I don't think I've ever seen it before but it's impossible to ignore once you pick up on it.
It's very strange indeed. As I said, I've seen it on a couple of extras on Arrow BD's and the extras on Warner's Payback BD.
Old 2nd April 2012, 11:33 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I stand corrected, I'm just passed the motorcycle accident scene and it's definitely stuttering now, I can't understand how I never noticed it the first time I watched it
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 29th July 2012, 12:37 PM
Cult Acolyte

All this talk about a stuttering image on the Shameless Dellamorte Dellamore DVD has made me not buy this, and I wanted a copy too.I don't suppose this will have been corrected on later pressings, would it?
Old 29th July 2012, 12:45 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I watched it a couple weeks ago and didn't notice any problems with the visuals. I want to watch it again with the Italian track which will give me the chance to see if there was something which I missed the first time around, but there wasn't anything which was glaringly obvious and would have made you want to return it for a refund.

Like this? Share it using the links below!