Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   Best Zombie Films Of The 1990s? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dellamorte-dellamore-cemetery-man/8007-best-zombie-films-1990s.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 21st February 2012 09:44 PM

Best Zombie Films Of The 1990s?

With a matter of days until Dellamorte Dellamore is out on DVD, here's an interesting little poll that asks What was the best zombie film of the 1990s? Not the best decade for zombie movies, there's no doubt about that, but quite a few good 'uns were made.

What's your fav and why?

I wrote a very quick blog about my personal favourite 5 - Top 5 Zombie Films of the ’90s! if you fancy a wee nosey.

-----------------------------------------

Shameless' Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) is out on DVD on the 27th Feb and can be pre-ordered from here:

- Amazon

- HMV

- Play

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 21st February 2012 10:03 PM

A toss up between Dellamorte Dellamore and Braindead for me!

Nordicdusk 21st February 2012 10:09 PM

How come Space Zombie Bingo is not in the list of options guess its gotta be Braindead so:rolleyes: Follows by Bio Zombie

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st February 2012 10:14 PM

Return of the Living Dead 3 closely followed by Braindead then Dellamorte Dellamore.

This threesome is really all there is of any quality throughout the entire decade.

Bride of Reanimator, Army of Darkness, The Crow etc are decent films but not really zombie films in the truest sense.

Rik 21st February 2012 10:22 PM

Just like Highlander, there can be only one-Braindead. All the rest(that I've seen) are good films, but this one is without a doubt one of the greatest Zombie films of all time

Pete 22nd February 2012 12:47 AM

BRAINDEAD, DELLAMORTE DELLAMORE and RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD 3

Hawkmonger 22nd February 2012 08:01 AM

Braindead and Dellamorte Dellamore for me. RotLD3 was ok I guess, and I would have voted for Army of Darkness, but I don't think it's a zombie movie quite as much as it is just a general action, horror comedy that has drokking skeletons in it.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 22nd February 2012 08:24 AM

Whilst not as good as Braindead and Dellamorte Dellamore, Bio Zombie and Junk are also entertaining zombie films, so I'm glad they've got a couple of votes.

Premutos is pretty mental, and perfect for those who like their zombie movies on the gory side!

wayfarer 22nd February 2012 08:31 AM

I chose Brain Dead because of it's repeat viewing value. DD is good but not a film I watch very often: ROTLD 3 likewise. I like the 1990 version of NOTLD but am still frustrated that it isn't the movie Savini wanted it to be.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th February 2012 11:27 AM

Braindead and Dellamorte Dellamore are virtually, if you pardon the pun, no-brainer choices. Although it's not a traditional zombie movie, I also went for Army of Darkness and, out of sentimentality rather than anything else, Tom Savini's spin on Night of the Living Dead.