Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Deodato's Cinema Of Death (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=536)
-   -   SHAM303: Deodato's Cinema Of Death - Specs & Artwork (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/deodatos-cinema-death/12271-sham303-deodatos-cinema-death-specs-artwork.html)

trebor8273 4th June 2014 10:19 AM

Would it of not of made more sense to release this after or at the same time as the washing machine, including it in the boxset.

Bringer Of Funerals 4th June 2014 02:20 PM

Do you think they will release the other 2 films on Blu? as Cannibal is on blu

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 6th June 2014 12:19 PM

It's time to officially announce the reverse artwork for Shameless' upcoming release of Deodato's Cinema Of Death box set!

Shameless have decided to do someting slightly different with this reverse, celebrating the great cult film artist, Graham Humphreys, with a look at some of the early sketches of the front cover...

What do you think of this? Let us know below...

Deodato's Cinema Of Death box set from Shameless Screen Entertainment includes the twisted director's Cannibal Holocaust, The House On The Edge Of The Park and Phantom Of Death. Coming to DVD on the 23rd June, pre-order yours today from here.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 6th June 2014 02:21 PM

That's really interesting idea, but I'll definitely stick with the main artwork.

Ashaaaaa1 6th June 2014 03:01 PM

not a fan of the artwork but love the VHS look on the side tho

platostotal 6th June 2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 406254)
That's really interesting idea, but I'll definitely stick with the main artwork.

Yep, well said.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 13th June 2014 12:36 PM

Hi everyone,

I've got some very interesting news for you about Shameless' upcoming Deodato's Cinema Of Death release.

This box set will have a super special, limited first run release, with only 1000 copies! The box set will not only be limited but will be itemised as 1 or 1000, 2 of 1000 and so on - making the box set a must buy!

So, grab your copy from the official Shameless shop to guarantee yourself one of these limited, numbered releases before it's too late!

Deodato's Cinema Of Death comes to DVD on the 16th June 2014

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th June 2014 11:25 PM

Much prefer the first side of artwork.:nod:

Amertume 19th October 2014 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anythinggoes78 (Post 405405)
Is the packaging going to be like the Fulci set with the 3 DVD cases in a Box or like the Slasher Nasties set???

Can anyone confirm?
Any booklet inside, btw?

Thanx! :chainsawkill:

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th October 2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amertume (Post 422211)
Can anyone confirm?
Any booklet inside, btw?

Thanx! :chainsawkill:

I don't have it but i gave a friend one as a birthday gift.

I'm 99% sure it isn't three individual cases and there was no booklet mentioned on the package.