Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Don't Torture a Duckling (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   SHAM033 – Don’t Torture a Duckling: The DVD Specs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dont-torture-duckling/6526-sham033-%E2%80%93-don%E2%80%99t-torture-duckling-dvd-specs.html)

JAMIOUSE 24th August 2011 05:59 PM

It isn't shipping from HMV yet which very unusual for Wednesday, maybe Thursday.

Sarah@Cult Labs 25th August 2011 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 176539)
It isn't shipping from HMV yet which very unusual for Wednesday, maybe Thursday.

I'll check with Shameless again and see what's what. :)

Zeus 25th August 2011 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 176539)

I also have it pre-ordered with HMV, however I know that or some non mainstream releases they often don't get stock themselves until the Monday and sometimes even the Tuesday. Not expecting it to ship this week if I'm honest.

Splatterdragon73 26th August 2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeus (Post 176746)
I also have it pre-ordered with HMV.

Me too and i checked my E-Mails this morning to find no contact confirming DTAD is on it's way from the relevant retailer. Not to worry though, hopefully next week.:)

Sarah@Cult Labs 28th August 2011 10:43 AM

Shameless have just heard from the suppliers and Don't Torture a Duckling has been shipped to retailers and will be with them for Monday. However, due to the bank holiday, some may not receive their stock until Tuesday.

This is a knock on effect from the fire at Sony (who have done very well to get this title to retailers for the start of next week, all things considered!) so please don't cancel your order as it is just that retailers will be receiving stock a little later than usual and so will be dispatching a little later than usual.

The DVD is on its way though, promise! :)

snipsmovies 28th August 2011 12:03 PM

That's great news ! Thanks for the update Sarah, I have a few customers eager to watch it.

Prince_Vajda 28th August 2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs (Post 177297)
Shameless have just heard from the suppliers and Don't Torture a Duckling has been shipped to retailers and will be with them for Monday. However, due to the bank holiday, some may not receive their stock until Tuesday.

This is a knock on effect from the fire at Sony (who have done very well to get this title to retailers for the start of next week, all things considered!) so please don't cancel your order as it is just that retailers will be receiving stock a little later than usual and so will be dispatching a little later than usual.

The DVD is on its way though, promise! :)

I would never cancel a Shameless DVD (or Blu-ray) just because of a couple of days of delay. There's no feeling that can be compared to that of holding a new Shameless release in one's hands!*

Greetings!

PS: Let's exclude Arrow releases! ;)

Splatterdragon73 30th August 2011 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 177390)
I would never cancel a Shameless DVD (or Blu-ray) just because of a couple of days of delay.

Me neither and the same goes for Arrow's titles. A day or two late is of no real consequence to me.:)

Make Them Die Slowly 30th August 2011 01:35 PM

It was in HMV and Fopp in Manchester, looking all perky on the shelves yesterday.

themanfromhongkong 31st August 2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 177635)
It was in HMV and Fopp in Manchester, looking all perky on the shelves yesterday.

I bet it was (remembering the cover art) - Amazon said they've sent mine out - but it's not with me yet - by the weekend? (hopefully)