Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Don't Torture a Duckling
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th August 2011, 05:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

It isn't shipping from HMV yet which very unusual for Wednesday, maybe Thursday.
Old 25th August 2011, 07:15 AM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
It isn't shipping from HMV yet which very unusual for Wednesday, maybe Thursday.
I'll check with Shameless again and see what's what.
Old 25th August 2011, 04:55 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
I also have it pre-ordered with HMV, however I know that or some non mainstream releases they often don't get stock themselves until the Monday and sometimes even the Tuesday. Not expecting it to ship this week if I'm honest.
Old 26th August 2011, 12:05 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I also have it pre-ordered with HMV.
Me too and i checked my E-Mails this morning to find no contact confirming DTAD is on it's way from the relevant retailer. Not to worry though, hopefully next week.
Old 28th August 2011, 10:43 AM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Shameless have just heard from the suppliers and Don't Torture a Duckling has been shipped to retailers and will be with them for Monday. However, due to the bank holiday, some may not receive their stock until Tuesday.

This is a knock on effect from the fire at Sony (who have done very well to get this title to retailers for the start of next week, all things considered!) so please don't cancel your order as it is just that retailers will be receiving stock a little later than usual and so will be dispatching a little later than usual.

The DVD is on its way though, promise!
Old 28th August 2011, 12:03 PM
Cultist

Send a message via AIM to snipsmovies Send a message via MSN to snipsmovies Send a message via Yahoo to snipsmovies

That's great news ! Thanks for the update Sarah, I have a few customers eager to watch it.
Old 28th August 2011, 08:01 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post
Shameless have just heard from the suppliers and Don't Torture a Duckling has been shipped to retailers and will be with them for Monday. However, due to the bank holiday, some may not receive their stock until Tuesday.

This is a knock on effect from the fire at Sony (who have done very well to get this title to retailers for the start of next week, all things considered!) so please don't cancel your order as it is just that retailers will be receiving stock a little later than usual and so will be dispatching a little later than usual.

The DVD is on its way though, promise!
I would never cancel a Shameless DVD (or Blu-ray) just because of a couple of days of delay. There's no feeling that can be compared to that of holding a new Shameless release in one's hands!*

Greetings!

PS: Let's exclude Arrow releases!
Old 30th August 2011, 09:39 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda View Post
I would never cancel a Shameless DVD (or Blu-ray) just because of a couple of days of delay.
Me neither and the same goes for Arrow's titles. A day or two late is of no real consequence to me.
Old 30th August 2011, 01:35 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

It was in HMV and Fopp in Manchester, looking all perky on the shelves yesterday.
Old 31st August 2011, 12:07 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly View Post
It was in HMV and Fopp in Manchester, looking all perky on the shelves yesterday.
I bet it was (remembering the cover art) - Amazon said they've sent mine out - but it's not with me yet - by the weekend? (hopefully)

Like this? Share it using the links below!