Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Don't Torture a Duckling (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   SHAM033 – Don’t Torture a Duckling: The DVD Specs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dont-torture-duckling/6526-sham033-%E2%80%93-don%E2%80%99t-torture-duckling-dvd-specs.html)

Splatterdragon73 1st September 2011 12:04 PM

Two copies of DTAD on their way to me as of yesterday courtesy of HMV and i only hope they arrive by Saturday at the latest.:)

JAMIOUSE 1st September 2011 05:51 PM

Mine shipped yesterday too, I had a little wonder into HMV at lunch time too they have Duckling for £18 I was shocked!

vinncent 1st September 2011 06:47 PM

Reviews?:confused:

KPWNINJA 1st September 2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 176162)
Really wish Shameless would change panel A, it's truly awful. Lack of extras is disappointing too.

I really like Panel A! :) It has something of a VHS quality to it Pete.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 2nd September 2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinncent (Post 178206)
Reviews?:confused:

I don't know if any were sent out for review (I didn't receive a check disc) but, when my copy arrives, I intend to review it and keep my streak of Shameless reviews going.

Sarah@Cult Labs 2nd September 2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 178403)
I don't know if any were sent out for review (I didn't receive a check disc) but, when my copy arrives, I intend to review it and keep my streak of Shameless reviews going.

I could be wrong but a shortage of review discs for this could be because of the delays caused by the fire. And, of course, peoples actual copies have been slightly delayed so I imaging that explains the lack of reviews.

There is a reviews thread all set up for people to post reviews once their discs arrive though!

Splatterdragon73 2nd September 2011 12:25 PM

My copies of Pieces arrived earlier today but no Duckling yet. I'm just hoping tomorrow will be the designated day of delivery!:pray:

robw285 2nd September 2011 01:26 PM

Received and watched my copy on Wednesday and i liked it, it was the first time i saw it, Very different to Fulci' s infamous zombie films, i've never been that keen on the giallo genre but this was an exception for me, i liked the location filming and the fact that it had something to say about people's prejudices and superstitions, the disc is anamorphicly enhanced in it's full techniscope ratio and is in it's original Italian language with very good English subtitles (an English dub is also included) the only extra is a trailer.

bdc 5th September 2011 08:12 AM

Looks like this is an improvement over the old AB disc. :thumb:
Will be picking this up. ;)

vinncent 5th September 2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 178911)
Looks like this is an improvement over the old AB disc. :thumb:
Will be picking this up. ;)

Well that i really hope since the AB disc is awful!!