Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Flavia The Heretic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd January 2008, 12:07 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Not again! They seem determined to banish us to obscurity. On the case...

Thanks guys for having the patience to look. What things like this do mean though is that casual browsers will never find us.
Old 23rd January 2008, 12:09 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Yeah there was some debate when we picked our 'catalogue number' whether to go with SHAM or not but I thought why not - ties in with our overall dodgy movies!
Old 23rd January 2008, 12:11 PM
Cultist

Send a message via AIM to snipsmovies Send a message via MSN to snipsmovies Send a message via Yahoo to snipsmovies

I agre Almar. I have been a buyer on Play.com week in week out for years and would never have looked in the 'adult' section of the site . Instead I opted for (saviour of the month) HMV where it was easy to find.

Considering Play's market share (a good second place to Amazon) of the online DVD retailing market it would definitely be worth a campaign to get it shifted onto their 'mainstream' new release slate.
Old 23rd January 2008, 12:13 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipsmovies View Post
Ah - thanks man, found it. Its just that when I typed it in the seach bar it didn't show - but obviously they must bar all so called 'adult' titles from cropping up on searches.

What do you reckon I should do ? Leave the pre-order with HMV or switch it over to play ? ?
What other title did they move to the adult section? I guessed it was over there because of the cover!!
Old 23rd January 2008, 12:16 PM
Cultist

Send a message via AIM to snipsmovies Send a message via MSN to snipsmovies Send a message via Yahoo to snipsmovies

Venus In Furs I think.

They keep stuff like '9 songs' and 'destricted' in the mainstream though !!
Old 23rd January 2008, 12:21 PM
Cultist

Ah that would make sense then because of the nudity on the cover. Like I said above it might be worth sending them "censored" covers!!
Old 23rd January 2008, 12:27 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

No this banishing us to adult is not supposed to happen but does with random titles. We have complained but I have to say the power of the consumer is always king so if you find yourself very bored please do drop them a line!
Old 23rd January 2008, 12:29 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Maybe they should have it in both sections? You could pick up some unexpected customers - thinking their on to come good smut and BLAM! They’re hit for 6 by something as great as Flavia - mwa hahaha.

I'm sure play.com has its fair share of visitors to that section

me excluded of course *coughs*

Welcome to The Deuce
Old 23rd January 2008, 12:44 PM
Cultist

play.com have been emailed and jeered at. I thank you.
Old 23rd January 2008, 12:48 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

New York Ripper is listed without problems. So is Night Train Murders (so far anyway). However Killer Nun is also relegated to the Adult section (unlike Ichi The Killer or Natural Born Killers which are obviously more family friendly).

Strange system on Play and also a shite one.

Like this? Share it using the links below!