Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Footprints on the Moon
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th October 2008, 07:15 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

It was the ex-nasties that got me buying Shameless titles. New York Ripper and Night Train Murders were the first I bought. I'd love to see some more pop up in the future, perhaps some of the more obscure ones though (although, like you said the more notorious ones are good for attracting more casual buyers).
Old 7th October 2008, 11:46 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Thanks for that Female Vampire info Cloud.
I'll try and track it down, I really love that tune thats played though most of the film.
Old 8th October 2008, 10:18 AM
Cultist in Training

In keeping with the Italian stuff I DEMAND (ok, request) that Shameless 20 be 'Spider Labyrinth' (1988).

It is a great, rarely seen film that I have on DVD-R from Eurotrash fella. Surely this would be vaguely cheap for you to get the rights to? It really is a cracker much better than the other late '80s stuff like 'Phantom of Death'...
Old 8th October 2008, 04:55 PM
Cult Rookie

I would be happy with any of the undiscovered unsung Gialli, that have yet to be released, at least not in this country.
Old 8th October 2008, 05:02 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Believe it or not we've still not got this one decided...

it's hard knowing how to end the first collection especially when we look back and try and work out what rationale it was we used to get the other 19!

Old 8th October 2008, 05:08 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Madness mate? You'll be able to do a documentary on this in years to come Almar (ala Coppola's Hearts of Darkness)-madness in the jungle of the dvd releasing world!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 8th October 2008, 05:18 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Could be interesting - we could unmask some of the other people behind Shameless who work very hard to try and make it all work - madness certainly creeps in quite often!
Old 8th October 2008, 05:23 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Would be very interesting Almar-seriously.Started from scratch and 20 releases later-I'll bet the odds were good for you not to make it past 10....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 8th October 2008, 05:25 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Only thing is,are you prepared for public recognition by removing the perm wig for the documentary,or will you do it Faces of Death style?

Old 8th October 2008, 05:26 PM
Cultist in Training

Look Almar - do you want me to post you out a copy of 'Spider Labyrinth'? I would be happy to let you borrow it as I really rate it incredibly highly. Would be a shame for it not to be in the running! It walks all over 'Phantom of Death' has a COOL poster and is just well, brilliant.

Like this? Share it using the links below!