Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Footprints on the Moon
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th October 2008, 05:28 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

I realise there's a U.S release of this title, but I think "Macchie Solari" ("Autopsy") would be a nice little title to bring collection one to a close. IMDB states it was edited down to 85 minutes (from 100) for the U.K, but I can't find any information on the BBFC website.

Last edited by trench; 8th October 2008 at 06:09 PM.
Old 8th October 2008, 05:46 PM
Cultist in Training

Ok this is getting obsessive now...but...'Spider Labyrinth' times a million zillion billion.

I'll cry if you don't release it and then shit myself.
Old 8th October 2008, 05:49 PM
Cult Acolyte

Autopsy is a great little film and would be a great addition to the Shameless catalogue.

Spider Labyrinth is another excellent suggestion. It's a film that I've always wanted to see. I know the poster Jock is referring to - it's brilliant. Even if you couldn't pick this up for Shameless 20, it would be well worth hunting down for Shameless 2, if possible.

As with others here, ANY Gialli would be fantastic - Amuck!, Smile Before Death, All The Colours Of The Dark etc - the list goes on!

Or, how about something completely insane such as The Devil's Wedding Night? Or Absurd?

I'm sure whatever it is, it'll be a good 'un! Any hints as to what is under consideration, Almar?...
Old 8th October 2008, 06:01 PM
Cultist in Training

God bless ya! Some support in my Spidery campaign of Labyrinthness...it seriously is the bee's tits.

Even though it is 1988 it looks older and has some rather humerous stop motion animation. Very Dario Argento-esque, wonder what he thinks of it. It also is not available on DVD anywhere - my version is from the Japanese VHS tape....it must be given digital glory, I just hope it is still in a vault somewhere...

If I'm going against the rules by putting this trailer up I'm sorry - just watch it before you remove it!

Old 8th October 2008, 06:57 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Or, how about something completely insane such as The Devil's Wedding Night? Or Absurd?

I'm sure whatever it is, it'll be a good 'un! Any hints as to what is under consideration, Almar?...
Absurd, now that'd be a way to go out in style with Shameless 1 I'm guessing it's not going to happen with the rights belonging to MGM but that'd be incredible, I'd be eternally grateful to you guys (well, even more so than I am for the excellent releases of NTM and NYR etc ) I'm guessing if you got this out the sales would go through the roof aswell.
Old 8th October 2008, 07:25 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

ooooh I would LUV to see the magic number 20 be 'Absurd'. I VOTE FOR ABSURD!

Bloody hell, this site is so addictive! I've got an essay due in tommorow and I'm on here! STOP IT! DAMN YOU SHAMELESS FOR BEING SO INCREDIBLY FANTASTIC! DAMN MY LUV FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Old 8th October 2008, 07:27 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

[QUOTE=Mojo;15398]Autopsy is a great little film and would be a great addition to the Shameless catalogue.

I have the blue underground release of this for trade/sale if anyones interested. Just couldnt get into it at all, im afraid.
Old 8th October 2008, 07:31 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

[KEEP TELLING YOURSELF
NIGHT OF THE DEMON
NIGHT OF THE DEMON
NIGHT OF THE DEMON
NIGHT OF THE DEMON

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 8th October 2008, 07:32 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

[QUOTE=TALL DUDE;15407]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Autopsy is a great little film and would be a great addition to the Shameless catalogue.

I have the blue underground release of this for trade/sale if anyones interested. Just couldnt get into it at all, im afraid.
Me either,I'll trade you my Abus one mate......

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 8th October 2008, 09:21 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I like Autopsy, has a good LSD induced feel to it.

Jock Mooney I like you already. Are you related to reaper72 by any chance?

What Jock said - RELEASE SPIDER LABYRINTH PLEASE OR GO AND EAT A PASTY.

Come on Almar. How can you say no to a film with a poster like this?

Last edited by cloud; 8th October 2008 at 09:58 PM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!