Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Four Flies on Grey Velvet

Like Tree99Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th July 2011, 10:47 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
Now, once FFOGV has been tackled how about a certain '79 Fulci feast of flesh-ripping coming our way? After all, if Shameless can deliver a legit edition of Argento's troubled '71 giallo then i'd like to think maybe a new and improved trip from the U.K. to Matul could at least be considered.
I'd prefer shameless to bring out films such as FFOGV that haven't already been released elsewhere, e.g. a classic giallo like HOUSE WITH LAUGHING WINDOWS or THE BLIND DEAD films... something along those lines. I reckon BU's ZOMBIE could really be the final say on the film in high def format as BU tend to go to town on the AV usually and include very decent extras. Their transfers of THE NESTING for example, or LIVING DEAD AT MANCHESTER MORGUE, are just about perfect!
Steel76 likes this.

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 7th July 2011, 11:00 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper@Cult Labs View Post
Yep,he saved London from crime in the eighties.His partner,Ms Makepeace apparently moved to the Yorkshire dales!
wasnt that Walford she moved to?
platostotal likes this.
Old 7th July 2011, 11:03 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

itl be the extras that tip the balance, a commentary would be nice i suppose....
Old 7th July 2011, 11:29 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
I'd prefer shameless to bring out films that haven't already been released elsewhere, e.g. a classic giallo like HOUSE WITH LAUGHING WINDOWS or THE BLIND DEAD films.
Both of the above have been previously issued on DVD in the U.K. and whereas there's room for improvement with regards to the former film i'm not sure if much more could be done with the latter saga.
Old 7th July 2011, 03:05 PM
Cultist

SCORE ! *I bought the German release a while back so I never double-dipped on the pricey Mya release but THIS is SO getting preordered only because it is going to be another Shameless masterpiece! *PS: If you wanna sell extra copies, add an exclusive Carlo Pedersoli interview (with German subs)
Old 7th July 2011, 04:29 PM
Cultist

Great news, this is a definate pre-order for me on blu ray,used to own the crappy mya release but now it's going to get the release(at long last) it most definately deserves
Old 7th July 2011, 04:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I have to admit, without trying to be crude, my testicles have doubled in size since I heard about this.
PaulD and Bobz like this.
Old 7th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Cult Acolyte

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Fury View Post
I have to admit, without trying to be crude, my testicles have doubled in size since I heard about this.
I guess lotsa of us went nuts, but not quite so literally. I dread to think what might happen when you watch it
oaxaca and Bobz like this.
Old 7th July 2011, 09:26 PM
Cult Rookie

Great news ! Uncut master ? And what about the subtitles and sound ? Italian with english subs ? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE ?
Demoncrat likes this.

Last edited by 1kult; 7th July 2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old 7th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Cult Rookie

This is wonderful news 'cos I actually bought the DVD with the sound all wrong - I really liked the scene in the gardens, I thought it was very like the one in The Strange Vice Of Mrs. Wardh - or maybe I'm just so far out I can't tell the difference?
Closed Thread

Like this? Share it using the links below!